Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 161254486571.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j7ADqvqgnsI?t=336
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>powershits

With the chest like that it doesn't seem like proper form or that the full lift is completed

>How come I look like a dyel when I bench more than the bigger guys!?

>REEEE WHY IS POWERLIFTING NOT IN OLYMPICS

Attached: 7fMuSZuq-VJl93sGNezf84L9t9C21OenjO-fAzw_ySM.jpg (788x697, 103.48K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (323x338, 25.64K)

Why don't they just make a rule saying that your back has to lay flat on the bench?
Or that the bar has to travel x amount of distance calculated by your arm length?

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-200101.jpg (1921x1080, 877.94K)

At this point they just should change bench press with weighted pull up max. Would drop powershitter obesity also.

because measuring the distance that a bar travels in real time and comparing it to an arbitrarily selected formula is difficult, because rounding up every lifter and measuring their arm length is difficult, why do you keep making up these 85 iq suggestions?
i still havent seen a single dyel zoomer on this board refute picrel btw

Attached: size.jpg (1080x1241, 348.78K)

What's ffm

Did you see that drone switchblade shit that they dropped on an Iranian general?
They absolutely could do this if they wanted to.

fat free mass
thats because the US military has a lot more money than one of the least popular sports ever
this money by the way comes from the lifters, because you pay to compete, so they have zero incentive to cater to non-paying spectators on the internet

I think someone suggested they limit grip width in the lower weight classes

>so they have zero incentive to cater to non-paying spectators on the internet
Wtf did i just lose the argument?

Force the lifter to unrack and rerack the bar themselves. None of this handoff shit. Let's see them lift the bar off the rack from 6 inches behind their head with the retarded wide grip meme leverages they are using.
The rule would either immediately stop this shit, or you will start seeing blown out rotator cuffs at every competition. Win-win from a spectator perspective.

Not just someone, but someone who uses said technique to compete at elite level:
youtu.be/j7ADqvqgnsI?t=336

Weightlifting is leaving the Olympics after the tranny clown show

clown sport desu
crazy that people look at this all serious and don't just bust out laughing from how ridiculous and retarded it is

And that's a good thing. A good thing for weightlifting.

Is that the Russian girl that broke a bunch of world records and hangs out with Arnold?

>Forearm must be perpendicular to the ground at the bottom of the lift
Grip width fixed

I still think the real reason they're phasing out weightlifting is because China was dominating it and Team USA has to win so they're replacing it with shit that's only popular in America like surfing, skateboarding, break dancing and another basketball.

I don't think they are friends anymore.

>In 2022, Naumova published a video reply to Arnold Schwarzenegger, inviting him to visit the Donbass region in order to witness the plight of the civilians under fire from Ukrainian forces. Naumova said that given that Arnold visited United States Army troops during the invasion of Iraq, he should be brave enough to visit children of Donbass that are being shelled by Ukrainian forces.[9]

this is the most retarded shit I've ever seen

Attached: 1654233867411.jpg (1024x724, 90.97K)

>muh bar travel length
>muh grip width
>muh arch

Just hire me as a judge and I will disqualify anyone that I feel is guilty of doing this shit.