You faggots don't even do cardio. You just lift and jack off to dudes all day. Do you even do cardio...

You faggots don't even do cardio. You just lift and jack off to dudes all day. Do you even do cardio? Jacking off to dudes isn't cardio.

Attached: perfect line.jpg (1280x720, 106.18K)

You probably run staring at the ground to move seconds per minute faster

yeah because it fucking works and i'm a legend

I row and hike. God tier cardio only.

walk to and from the gym. Plus 20min incline walking at the start and end of my workout. Anything more than that is dyel tier

>i literally do cardio

yeah so you do cardio then

Play hockey 4x perweek

You're right.
I tell myself I'm going to roon today, but the gym is half a mile from my house. I go for a roon, see the gym, and then I stop rooning and lift weights.

Yes, I do intermittent antenna cradle C-strafe sprints

Joking aside i have been doing nothing but masturbating for the past three days, for hours straight. I even forgot to eat couple of times. My dick swolen and hurt, but i think i've lost a fair bit of weight.

I walked almost 16 miles the other day

test

250 cals fasted cardio burned so far today. Not stopping Till i hit 500 fasted

>Jacking off to dudes isn't cardio
The way I do it is

what do you think this is a bot post or something
that's not good for you
that's gay

I run 21k

im on the toilet trying to push a shit out before i go on my midnight run right now tho

k.

>Do you even do cardio?
I just do 4 mile walks with my dogs rn, cardio + squatting = accomplishing nothing and regressing at both

2hours each, about 6 times a week. And follow up 3 of those with lifts. I am on a cut rn. While not on cut, 2 times a week or 3 for 3 hours each to maintain. Cardio is base, lifting is cherry on top. Whoever don't see it that way is a spaz

>Cycle like 40k 4x a week
>Each session burns ~800cal

It great for you and you don't have to obsess so hard about food while cutting

cardio is for absolute dyel fags and niggers.