Been coming to this fucking board for over a decade now

>been coming to this fucking board for over a decade now
>don't regret a second of it
any other oldfags whose lives genuinely improved from discovering Any Forums?

Attached: JgkEfkA.jpg (680x699, 76.18K)

I fuck other’s dudes’ women. How do I stop?

THANK YOU

No this place is a cesspit and I can't believe I've wasted 10 years of my life coming here

>been coming to fit for two months now
>hatred for women and homosexual tendencies both tenfold

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

It's been a blessing and a curse. Thanks to this board I won confidence, started living healthier, started lifting mad weights, etc. The "we are all gonna make it" attitude really helped, and also discovering that gymrats were not superhuman, but were actually reformed fatties as autistic as myself.

On the other hand this board made me self-diagnose with turbomanletism, and recommended me a sudoku that I haven't yet performed, so I feel a bit anxious and living on borrowed time.

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

yeah I was lucky in that I realised I'm decent looking, 6'2", white, full head of hair etc. and my only problem was being a shutin faggot while I was a teenager
can imagine falling for all the shit about manlets, Norwooding, prey eyes and so on fucking your confidence even more

THANK YOU ZYZZ BIRD

THANK YOU

Thankkkk youuuuu

THANK YOU

Big true, OP. I browse fit before every gym session and have been for over a decade. I started reading here and Misc when I got into lifting

If you figure it out, let me know. I'm tired of ruining people's relationships by existing in the same room.

THANK YOU