Take control of your life

Take control of your life.
>much genetics
Is just an excuse when it come to a healthy body.

Attached: 3D319AA7-0778-4A1C-8F1C-3BB2EA19C999.jpg (933x1182, 217.9K)

Isnt the right one kind of s bsstard?

I mean no offense here. I am a bastard myself

look at left shoulders and biceps, he's only fat, he's got a significant amount of muscle under that fat

Hello fellow bastard

If you get easy fat, you can also get easy jacked. Double edged sword type.

Hello fellow bastards

> You’re responsible for what you’re
Triggered.

Right got those Arnie muscle insertions

Doesn't make sense. The left still has good genes. Height, hair, wide frame. If he lifted/lost the fat he'd be a chad.

>same genetics
>literally different mothers
LMAO

tbf they don't have the same genetics, they have different mothers. And even if their mothers were the same, the two sons of a father are usually quite different.

Seriously, what fucking moron ESL made that retarded graphic?

Yeah I only have half brothers and sisters and mog all of them

t. family outcast

Not the same mother
Moot

ive been seeing alot of boomers on fb reposting this meme. seems like alot of them are coping for their failsons.

They don't have the "same genetics," as they have different mothers. They have some of the same genetics, yes.

pretty sure left realized what a daddy issued soiaboy pussy he is and lost a lot of weight

Also considering with different mothers and social positions (one being a bastard) they were given and lead very different lives.

Right has a fat mexican cleaning lady as a mom

are you really gonna say that the most iconic bodybuilding genetics of all time don't belong to the father, the most iconic bodybuilder of all time, but to the mother, a random ugly beaner maid?

breeding the white women ruined his genetics, meanwhile the beaner synergized.

He sought those cultural gains and fulfilled his destiny

apparently all it takes is a bunch of random people worshipping your bastard brother while calling you a pathetic fat shit to change you life around. Still doesn't look peak but at least he's not a fucking lard ass anymore.

Attached: 40157891_679692b75c31e12fc5d8d716db833d7d_wm.jpg (840x560, 183.76K)

Fat goblinas know how to work their pussy. You won’t be proud after… or during… but that 4 second nut window will be amazing.

How much you wanna bet mommy put up her money to have it all sucked out?

Latinas age like milk, but hispanics are high test.

I dunno bro, look at his arms there's muscle there. It honestly doesn't take much effort to get to where he's at. Literally just a little bit of cardio and some trivial weight work.
Plus, without a shirt he's probably still a bit fat and with saggy skin.

this, he’s on that dreamer bulk