How long is it supposed to take until CPAP actually makes me feel not tired all the time? No, I'm not overweight...

How long is it supposed to take until CPAP actually makes me feel not tired all the time? No, I'm not overweight. Trying this because the paychiatriat I was seeing thinks I've been misdirected for a long time and probably have sleep apnea, not depression or ADHD.

Attached: CPAP.png (280x233, 76.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erj.ersjournals.com/content/40/Suppl_56/P491
bustle.com/p/going-vegan-has-impact-on-your-sleep-a-new-study-shows-20511005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty immediate. Within the first week of regular use >4hr then you should feel a difference.

>paychiatriat
is that retarded spelling caused by hypoxia?

it can take up to 3-4 months

Pay attention to your AHI, you want it to be under 5 with the cpap. If it is over 5, you may need titration or a drug induced sleep endoscopy to see what is going on with your throat

Also for some people, their fatigue and tiredness does not resolve, but you still need the cpap to protect your heart.

Why the fuck would you need a sleep endoscopy if you've been diagnosed already?

A PSG test does not properly show what exactly the obstruction is. You could have upper palette collapse or your jaw / tongue may be relaxing back into your throat. Understanding where the collapse is key to understanding how to properly treat it.

A tongue / jaw collapse may be able to be treated with a chin strap or mandibular advancement device. Upper palette collapse is usually treated with surgery but with bad outcomes, and usually upper palette collapse is resolved with cpap

You also may have central apnea in which case you need something like a bipap machine or a servo ventilator to initiate breathing for you.

I always hit the wrong letters when typing on my phone.

There's literally no reason to have the endoscopy though. CPAP is the gold standard. Are you in med school or something still? Christ.

I have cpap resistant apnea and I am speaking from experience that CPAP alone is not the end all be all.

CPAP has terrible compliance and it only works about 50% of the time. This means that the remaining 50% of patients are undertreated because of retarded doctors having shitty takes like 'cpap is the gold standard'

erj.ersjournals.com/content/40/Suppl_56/P491

Also something your doctor will not discuss with you, alternate therapies.

Imagine needing to be hooked to machine to breathe when you could just cut out dairy and meat
>study found that processed meat and animal-based foods can worsen sleeping conditions like obstructive sleep apnoea, a disorder in which your breathing stops and starts during your sleep
bustle.com/p/going-vegan-has-impact-on-your-sleep-a-new-study-shows-20511005

The absolute state of meatcucks and milkybois

Attached: 1637591953790.gif (261x243, 291.17K)

Tape your mouth. No need for this machine, holy fuck

>just cut out dairy and meat

Attached: 1639914267321.jpg (369x308, 17.71K)

Ironoically it's you who are listening to jews

Attached: pamphlet.png (666x666, 45.15K)

>you either have to eat all plant or all meat

only a sith (jew) deals in absolutes

you could have just made a spaceballs reference
the entire film is jewish star wars

>Study linked didn't show it fixed sleep apnea

I've treated people like you in sleep medicine. You think you're the unique patient that CPAP just isn't right for.

It's literally a pressure stent.

You just can't tolerate and feel like a snowflake. I'm sure you're a terrible patient who literally messages his doctor nonstop.

Who are you quoting, faggot? Jews are the ones telling people to eat MORE fat and meat, lying it's good for you, and only doing it in White countries. Meanwhile gentiles have been consistently for modest meat consumption and low-fat diets based on real research. Well, until Jew Atkins happened and showed to worst of us that you can make big money killing goys with deadly dieatary advice without consequence.

kill yourself retarded vegan faggot

>average vegan """argument"""
AYYLMAO

Attached: file.png (884x1303, 392.91K)

Where is the lie? Do you really want to be hooked to machine to breathe when cure is so simple?

Inspiratory Muscle Training does not resolve AHI, but improves quality of life and when patients have an apnea during sleep, they are less likely to be completely woken up by it. It is telling that you don't understand a single thing about Inspiratory Muscle Training as it shows you do not possess the breadth of knowledge to properly treat sleep apnea.

I have 7500 hours on my CPAP machine with 1200 days over 4 hours. I have retrognathia and likely some TMJ joint dysfunction that blocks my airways when I sleep. I require a pressure of 30 cm3 to properly open my airways, and this pressure is not conducive to sleep. I have been able to reduce that pressure to 10 cm3 with other treatment modalities and my average 30 day AHI is 5.3

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.