Cannabis makes my workout performance much better but afterwards I always eat way too much...

Cannabis makes my workout performance much better but afterwards I always eat way too much. How do I get around this dilemma?

Attached: weed.jpg (800x1067, 259.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/willyakowicz/2022/04/01/us-house-of-representatives-pass-federal-cannabis-legalization-bill-more-act/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are these weed threads being posted so much nowadays

Feds

I fucking love weed dude lmao. But you're an idiot if you think it makes you lift better.

Why would the feds be interested in making people argue about weed on the internet?

They're pumping weed into white majority neighborhoods.

Don't you get it? This is part of their plan. Q warned (us) about this

I'm literally smoking and working out in my home gym right now. Absolutely feels great.

Faggots will drink pre-workout made in a lab that mimics an amphetamine putting strain on their system

But then will autistically denounce THC because Ronald Regan shot hot loads of propaganda in to the mouths of their parents and the excess has drizzled all over their ears.

The guy from Star Trek?
I don't remmeber that episode

That shit is just medicine. Makes your mouth dry, eyes red, hungry and sleepy. That's it. Zero entertainment value.

> black neighborhoods are paragons of moral, ethical, philosophical, and physical virtue

THC is a pointless cope. CBD is probably one of the most useful analgesics. If you smoke to get high you're pathetic and need help. There's a reason the government is interested in pushing this into every picket fence neighborhood in the country. Why go to the gym when you could just smoke yourself stupid? Why pay attention?

I smoke myself stupid so I can talk to people like you. After I go to the gym though.

>make chokladbollar edible
>go go gym
>3/4 into workout take a 15 minute break
>eat edible, text/read a bit
>finish rest of work out, mostly abs/calves/forearms/traps, with more energy
>go to locker, change, eat rest of the edible
>cycle home
then i usually drink my shake

its kind of a ritual by now

>the government is interested in pushing this
yeah that's what the government's been doing for the last 90 years

After you smoke, brush your teeth. There. I just solved your munchie problem.
t. 10+ year smoker

>smoke weed!
>drink soi!
>eat the bugs!
>live in the pod!
Why do you think?

I really do not get how people lift while high at all.
>every lift feels like it takes an eternity to complete
>finish first set
>"ok it's probably been like 10 minutes or something"
>it's literally only been 40 seconds

Why the sudden change of heart then?
>forbes.com/sites/willyakowicz/2022/04/01/us-house-of-representatives-pass-federal-cannabis-legalization-bill-more-act/

that your only friend is a strawman

Maybe they just have stupid high thc tolerance. I wouldn't be able to push half of my sober working set and I'd be worried that the cops were coming to get me.

Shove all your weed up your ass then have your doctor remove it

.....just work out more bro