What is your profession and how does it impact your fitness?

what is your profession and how does it impact your fitness?

Attached: leonidas.jpg (514x401, 205.24K)

Op is a faggot

Landscaper. Used top effect it a whole lot before i started eating a fuck tonne

I'm a potter, sir

Just now getting off a 12 hour night shift at the factory. Might kms, but the lifts r still going up and have gf.

Accountant. On paper, it sounds like it would work against me, but after being at a desk for hours, I’m more motivated to be active.

Somewhat related, but I’m in to tracking and documenting stuff, so it makes the autismo part of fitness and nutrition more fun. I have spreadsheets on my nutrition, lifts and body stats.

Attached: achaemenid_empire_by_00snake_d92az6p.jpg (800x533, 251.44K)

I'm an engineer in the royal navy. I have free access to a gym on base and I finish work at about 4pm, so I have loads of free time to use the gym so it's quite easy desu. It was hard on ship to get into any sort of regular routine because your always holding ridiculous night watches. But now I'm shoreside it's relatively easy

WFH programmer, I can do crazy experiments scot free so it’s nice. I’ll be finishing up a 7 day fast on Tuesday and probably refeeding on the clock

>WFH
Top kek. Could've just told us your job is worthless. That would've been easier

Chef. Good cardio and plenty of food

I make six figures being worthless. Also work maybe 2 hours per day if that. Dunno bout you but that’s a pretty good “worthless gig”, how’s flipping burgers going?

I design electrical substations. It impacts my fitness by giving me money so that I can comfortably afford a nice gym membership and whatever food/supplements I want

I work 10 hour shifts in a factory that's 40 minutes away. I work two, on three off, two off, three on etc. The days I work I can't really lift I'm at work by 5am and no gyms open earlier than that. After work I'm with my toddler and my wife usually isn't home yet. It works pretty well I do full body now that's brutal but effective on my days off. Cardio is hard to fit in.

Prior I was a mailman for 5 years and worked 7 days a week a lot but usually for 7-9 hours and the office was 5 minutes away. Plus I could go before work. Bulking sucked but cutting was a dream I would do PPL mostly. I needed days off for my son so I took a pay cut and the factory is my life now.

Neet. I don't do shit but eat and train and relax

yeah a six fugure rupee salary you dumb pajeet.

I'm a professional NEET for 5 years now, it's killing me inside, ORAAAA!!!

Attached: 8.jpg (1131x1600, 333.89K)

Electrician. This past week I was doing underground work and barely had enough energy for gym. Last week I was doing finish work and had so much excess energy. It is give or take.

Welder
My back hurts

>i mkae money being useless
only a kike would be happy with this

Lab technician
Short hours and close to home, that's the only reason I'm staying at this job, I hate 2 things overall. I hate being home late in the day and I hate sitting in my car in traffic. This job allows me to skip both and so I maintain a fairly stables gym/training schedule

Attached: 1654159543340.jpg (591x1280, 107.63K)

Whiter than you. Blond hair blue eyes 6 ft 1 lol. Seethe manlet

It was sarcasm in response to me being called worthless for being a WFH programmer. Keep your eye on the ball retard. Also who wouldn’t want to earn the easiest six figures of their life? You actually like working for Moshe Inc?

based
I hope you train during working hours just to make non-WFH retards seethe