OCD

Bros what's the Any Forums stack for mental health and compulsive thoughts this is interfering with my Any Forums life to an unimaginable level.

Attached: 1654899873464.jpg (850x882, 102.29K)

i don't need hugs and love, all i need is god

>jewing yourself out of human interaction because your kike religion told you so

I dunno bro but I'm running on pure hatred most of the time and utter indifference the rest.
Bro I read Job and I don't feel better about God and my cruel life.
If sin permeates the only way to absolve the world of sin is to destroy everything sinful.

bro God is love

There were monks who never saw a women, there were men who lived in caves. YOU do not need a hug or a woman, you need a god and purpouse, nothing else. I unnironically believe women are made by satan like jews and niggers just to distract you and if you manage to go through your life without letting the moloch creature interfere with your goals, you will achieve your goals and achieve enternity in heaven and on earth.

you can say what you say, but being connected to god is better than being connected to selfish humans like all of you.

Someone photoshop this to be "how many fugs do we need" with spurdo as the girl

You need to be connected to both. Even god agrees with this.

Why not live your life with god and purpose, and welcome a woman into your life when it shall be? You are missing out bro

this.

I didn't want to say this to bring religion into a non related board but my OCD is actually about the devil/antichrist.

I feel like Martin Luther if you know about his OCD.

Attached: 1649127325543.png (319x310, 100.33K)

i don't know, i don't trust anyone, people are monsters, be aware of who you trust, and we live in a test, a test when every emptiness between a question and another can distract you from finishing the test, so answer all the questions before the time ends.

>Nooo! I don't need love!
>I need GOD! Because god loves me and i love him!
pick one you brainwashed manchild

You have no connection with your brain you retarded faggot. I bet you believe in santa claus aswell.

>nohug for years
>12 a day needed for growth
No wonder my calves won't respond

Crusading time, then?

They're just corrupted and avoiding them won't grant you access to heaven, but with those three groups in mind, you're pretty close to getting why meme wizardry isn't actually a meme.

angry homosexual man vibes right there

>Crusading time, then?
Yes

Attached: 1652168038872.png (875x1640, 513.83K)

Sage derailed thread

It is not better to abandon your kin, godkin or bloodkin, and forsake them for your own soul.
Risking ones own soul for those they love is the ultimate sacrifice. I cannot see how someone unlike this could possible be rewarded in death. You live a sick dream otherwise. A selfish delusion of imagines moral laws. A great man is measured in his acts, his deeds, and services.

Attached: 1653466618651.jpg (500x526, 102.2K)

I'm selfish.

What's is the comic source of this image?