No, I think I won't rerack them

Attached: 1634760383480.jpg (617x701, 87.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ea9KjV3hlHg
youtube.com/shorts/3ndBySdVNVM?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will fucking knock you out

Based. Anyone who reracks their own weight is an actual cuck

The only gym etiquette I blatantly ignore is the "Don't take up too much time in the rack". Not on purpose mind you but I'm not modifying my routine for it fuck off

Well my routine does not include reracking weights, so i will not be modifying it

Kek fair enough

Wrong my dad works at the gym and he said that gay people don't rerack weights so that they can see people bend over to pick them up

A dyel arab was at the gym today and didn't re-rack. When he picked up his belongings and headed to the exit (didn't even hit the shower lol) I walked by him and pointed at the 45 lbs weights at the smith machine that he had used and said "I think you forgot to re-rack your werights." He looked at me confused and went and re-racked the weight on the right side of the machine and headed for the exit. "Your forgot the other one" I said, so he had to go back and get the one of the left side too. When he passed me he gave me a dirty look and I started to sing HABIBI YA AYNI which made him rush to the exit.

Comfy thread

>HABIBI YA AYNI
eggsblain

Wasting time means checking your phone instead of working out. Doing your routine is okay

phonefags are the worse

Attached: True.jpg (1000x1000, 216.6K)

Good you shouldnt rerack shit

Lul the singing

Yes you will

No bro sorry, I'm running up that hill and you can't catch me

Yes I can

kek I just googled it and this must be a very underground song for someone to know. Is this like a hit with the turkopakis or smth lel

>youtu.be/ea9KjV3hlHg

Attached: 154563584766.jpg (1280x720, 131.73K)

90% of my routine is shitposting between sets. I do not think I will be modifying it

Attached: 1651948640472.jpg (480x360, 25.14K)

Think this is what hes talking about
youtube.com/shorts/3ndBySdVNVM?feature=share

This be a Russian phenotype yeah? I'm trying to get better at recognizing ethnicities. I'm pretty good at kikes