Whitecollar wagecucks, how often do you sunbathemaxx to replenish vitaminD?

Whitecollar wagecucks, how often do you sunbathemaxx to replenish vitaminD?

Attached: .jpg (1441x907, 490K)

Once a day if it's sunny. I have a balcony and WFH.

>WFH.
this means your job is jewish nonsense that doesn't need to exist

Daily if the weather is nice.

I’m a psychiatrist. Just grab vitD pills, and wear sunscreen to keep looking young lmao

Stay mad chud. I make more money and do less work than you

absolutely seething, stay poor blue collarcel

Blue collar wage cucks don't all work outdoors you know. Most of us work in factories or garages or in building sites and refurbishing offices.
This.
I sunbathe on and off but I am more concerned about protecting my face these days. Without a shirt I rarely sunbathe because I have terrible anxiety and no regular friends/gf to sunbathe with.

Attached: cat and carly.jpg (480x360, 48.75K)

based

Since you've mentioned you're a psychiatrist I'll seize the chance and ask you who'd you recommend psychiatry to? I'm a med student and am considering psychiatry but only as a 2nd specialty because I'm not sure I'm cut out for the job even though I'm really interested in studying psychology/psychiatry.

This.

The vampire seethes when you expose him to the sun

Post more of these sloots

I get as much sun all over my body as I can.

t. Alaskan

>intentionally exposing yourself to the cancer rays

i never go outside. My D levels are fine because I eat fish and drink milk.

i live in a hot country and avoid the sun as much as possible. I'm ghostly pale but tan into a caramel color lol

white girls advertise themselves to black bulls in public parks? damn america is hot

Money is jewish nonsense too, the jews run the show. Only a faggot golem would try that people are swindling the nose by earning money without wageslaving their life away.

kek. If you're blue collar you have a job because Goyblatt cba to purchase an automated kiosk that does it better. There's no nobility in being a laborer, that's why the greats never were

absolutely SEETHING that he has to commute to work

I just walk to a discrete place outside and go on my phone for 10-15 minutes in the middle of the workday.

well yeah but it is probably a nice job for user anyway