Quick Any Forums snack hack!

Quick Any Forums snack hack!

Attached: 278047783_670836801034115_1677928601039724333_n.webm (576x1024, 1.76M)

thanks for sharing this user. i will be sure to keep this in mind next time i am hungry and looking for a quick snack!

btw she is cute as fk what is her @

@laineymolnar

never thought to use a spoon to add more egg into my toasted sandwiches
thanks for this user.

Why would I want to make this if I can just eat fried eggs with a toast and berries on the side.

>implying women in 2022 know how to cook

Looks like shit but the girl is cute

This. Savory french toast (fluffyruffs) is so much tastier, healthier, and easier to make.

nonabayat

Fuck this guy.

So just like a shit french toast

>quick snack
I can make a chicken & broccoli stir fry in less time than it took her to make that thing.

i nearly threw up from that food
also that hoe has a hors face and man jaw

Lmao

Attached: lainey_ozzy_2.jpg (977x850, 161.26K)

>Mix an egg with some other stuff, stir until it's all mixed
>Slice fruits
>Flatten a piece of bread so you can put everything on top
>Toast in a toaster oven, wait until it's all done

Not really a "quick" snack

Only a women would think this """"""recipe"""""" is even worth sharing to the world.

laineybros...

memes aside, wtf is going on with her face? why does it look so strange but without any obviously ugly feature

my quick snack? two slices of cheese and a Greek yoghurt. it’s so quick I eat it within 2 minutes

It’s not even the same person you idiot.
Look at the tattoos

That's your limbic system freaking out and going "don't be fooled, this woman is no longer fertile!"

You see, in her mind the recipe is the least important component of the video. The true objective is to show her abs in that meme slutty gynshark outfit and how cute she is. That's it. She might as well just sliced an apple and post it as a quick snack recipe.