Is a 4 day upper lower routine good for building mass?

is a 4 day upper lower routine good for building mass?

Attached: 21321.png (335x596, 232.56K)

HWD

bump

Yes.

I want to do a 4 day upper lower split but 3 days upper and only 1 day lower

I would drag my balls through broken shards of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

Chest&arms/legs&back is superior

upper lower X push pull X X

What does your legs/back day look like

Something like this:
Lower A
-Squats
-RDL or light hinge variation
-Chin ups
-Lower isolation
-Light row
-Abs/lower back/core

Lower B
-Deadlifts
-Barbell row
-Front squats, squat lighter variation or leg press
-Lower isolation
-Abs/lower back/core

You can ditch the lower isolations, rotate exercises every 4-6 weeks or even move biceps to lower&back days.

The idea is that lower body usually requires less work to grow than upper, so a 50/50 split, while not terrible, is less optimal for most people.

Trans or just white woman?

Thanks, actually what do your upper days look like as well? I might try this rather than upper/lower

White ugly chick

upper lower is heavily lower body focused so it's more suitable for w*men desu

>t.ethnicfemaleprobablyfattoo

Something like this:

Upper A: horizontal pressing and arm accesories focus
-Flat barbell bench press
-Flat or incline dumbbell bench press (or any lighter variation) OR seated dumbbell shoulder press
-Chest isolation (cable crossovers, flyes, etc.)
-Bicep curl variation
-Tricep isolation,something that will target the long head preferably (LTEs, overhead extensions, etc.)
-Face pulls

Upper B: Vertical pressing and shoulder focus
-OHP or incline barbell bench press
-Close grip bench press, dips or barbell pushups
-Seated dumbbell shoulder press (if not done on Upper A) or any flat or incline dumbbell press variation (palms in, out, floor press, etc.)
-Medial and rear delt isolations, 1-3 exercises, usually supersetted or in a circuit fashion (upright rows, laterla raises, rear delt flyes, etc. dumbbells or cables)

The basic structure is something like this:
-Main lift
-Supplemental lift
-Accesory
-Arm or delt stuff

You can add or remove lifts depending on time, energy or whatever. With this split you'd have tow somewhat easy days (chest and arms/shoulders) and tow hard(er) days (legs and back) So I'd recommend you leave at least a day of rest after your legs and back days.

Regarding programming, you can alter the rep and set shceme depending on particular goals and you can run this split basically forever. So, for example:

Strength & hypertrophy focus:
-Main lifts in the 3-5 rep range, 3-5 sets, can taper to heavy doubles and singles over the weeks.
-Supplemental lifts 4-6 sets of 6-8 reps
-Accesories/isoaltions: usually 3-4 sets of 10-15 reps, depending on the exercise, just get a pump on those

Hypertrophy focus:
-Main lifts in the 6-8 rep range, maybe up to 10 reps per set, about 4-6 sets
-Supplemental lifts: 3-4x10-12
-Accesories and isolations: same as above

You can also rotate exercises, instead of conventional dealifts do SLDL, sumo, deficit, etc. You can program in box squats, pause squats, etc. Change bench width grip, decline, etc.

Thanks, looks good. Do you think you'll ever move to something like PPL?

Doubt it, but mostly because I do other stuff than lifting and four days is the most I can manage and recover at the moment. Maybe if someday I reach a point where I need heaps of volume to keep progressing (and I'd still want to get bigger at that point) I would consider.

I’d fuck her pussy with my cock if you get what I mean

Uh...Care to give some visual aid? Not quite sure I understand...

Loving this new meme