How do you combine gym with physically intensive job?

How do you combine gym with physically intensive job?

Attached: 1654928429059.jpg (1080x1079, 211.41K)

Anyone got a deep dive on this pic

you go lift
thats it

You just push it through. Until your body fucks up. (Back, knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists)

Don't over work the strained shit.
Ease more calisthenics in.
Make sure you don't skimp stretching, but don't overdo it either.

It's called being married to a lazy cunt. My wife stacks her clothes on the floor like that as well and it's fucking infuriating. And it's not like she's some low-class mongrel, she's highly educated with a well-paying job and comes from a good family. Just never learned to live at home like a person.

Attached: 1590999506702.png (499x323, 89.4K)

I know it's getting memed lately, but maybe try a Mentzer/HIT style lifting routine.
>lift real fuckin hard until failure ~2 times a week
>spend the rest of the week recovering (light cardio, or a physically intensive job)
That way you don't have to completely wear yourself out every day of the week without rest.

Higher a maid? Divorce her? You sound outrageously bitter

>Just end a relationship over a minor annoyance bro
>just kick off a year-long process that will leave you broke and a social reject bro
>if you dont youre BITTER
summer is starting early, huh

Attached: FTZKUWQWQAAu2kK.jpg (640x864, 113.44K)

based suplicator

At least I wasn't dumb enough to marry a slob. You reap what you sow, baby bitch

this is why you get a self a concious wife
most fatties never move from their couch

Scared to be alone huh?

Fat whore has her slave rectangle in perfect position for her daily mind poisoning.

>slave rectangle
Kek will use this

Minor enough of a annoyance for you to throw bitch about it. Either tell them it bugs you, leave them, or stop fucking crying.

Have you spoken to your wife about it?

Wamp Wamp Wamp

Attached: _pol - Why are you against prostitution It’s much bette - Politically Incorrect - 4chan (1).png (1624x288, 695.94K)

Assassination is the only option for that man. But he's probably too pussy to ever do it.

Both my friends have fat fuck wives like this. They found them in highschool when they were skinny and half decent. I was jealous at first. Laughing behind their backs now.

Attached: ZachandZack.jpg (739x684, 69.94K)

You sound desperate as fuck, no wonder you have no other options