THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LIFTING FOR YOURSELF

You do it for other people or because of other people

Stop with the cope

Attached: ba7e97b0f97e1b7ee780fd230e5bcd02.jpg (1280x720, 85.87K)

Well here's your reply

I lift for HWD

If you lift and you don't do it to attract women then you are either lying to yourself or straight up retarded

This is why you lift. You can run from the truth but you cannot hide

Attached: 1654799275524m.jpg (868x1024, 135.23K)

You lift for girls. I lift because I'm a mentally ill retard who will literally tear my penis off from excessively brutal masturbation if I don't wear myself out in the iron jungle.

we are not the same

I just want to be strong leave me alone :(

KING shit

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 891.72K)

Why can't it be both? Why does it always have to binary? It could be quantum: simultanously 1 and 0.

There has been a wave of retarded yt vid compilations with the premise of "lift for yourself brah" and they always put zyzz in the thumbnail not realizing that he only lifted for girls and attention

This is obvious but fags just parrot the self-help tier bullshit without thinking about how stupid the concept of lifting for yourself really is.

I lift to distract myself for 2-3 hours from the decisions I have to make

You are simultaneously braindead and retarded.

He didn't specify women retard he said
>You do it for other people or because of other people

I lift because I’m such an angry person that I would literally kill you for making this faggot’s thread. Do not project your degeneracy on me, incel.

Attached: E08562A3-699B-42FC-9B89-1059DAC2F281.jpg (1000x562, 85.08K)

If I was the only person on earth I would still lift. So basically your bait thread sucks

I am doing it for my mum and my brother. Everytime I send them pictures of my muscles (in clothes), their face lightens up and they looks very excited and wait for newer pictures. My brother was jacked few years ago tho

I lift so that I can intimidate other men - the only legitimate reason to get big.

Okay, rat.

Attached: t4c0emmn1i681.jpg (640x640, 59.33K)

I wish pekora was my wife

Lifting to impress others or to get others' attention is simply a self-serving thing. Therefore, you're doing it for yourself.

i literally don't interact with anyone else in my life. who could I be doing it for?

there is a 50% chance this post is either bait or your for real, sadly either way you still browse reddit dragging your big fat chimp paw across the keyboard to construct this ass of a post like the monkey they gave autism in china.