Footmaxxing

Inspired by all the recent barefootposters, I started taking daily walks barefoot. About 20 minutes round trip, all on sidewalk. My first attempt left my feet in pain with crazy blisters, but now that I've been doing it for a little over a week my feet don't get blisters and pain is minimal, down to a dull soreness in small spots.

The weirdest thing is how my toes feel, they get stretched and worked in a way I'm not used to. The first couple days they cramped up a lot but they've slowly been getting more limber.

Overall, it's been a cool experience. It already feels kinda weird to be in my shoes, like I'm off kilter and too high off the ground. I'm going to keep doing it until my feet are tough as leather and I can do this walk with no discomfort. Feels good using my feet properly.

Who else here /footmaxxing/?

Attached: Screenshot.png (872x580, 771.74K)

I bought toespacers a few months ago and after the first few weeks I gained independent control of my middle three toes, they still move as a group but I can move them interdependent of my big and pinky toes. I notice I am gaining more control of my toes in general as I keep wearing them and not only are the three middle toes getting even more independent of each other, I am also able to spread my toes more properly despite mild bunions. I hope my continued use of the spacers will get rid of the bunions, I wear them most of the time and walk barefoot around my apartment.

Walkingoutside barefoot just seems dumb. I would go with wide toed shoes, sandals, or flip flops.

Just go barefoot when you're at home. Don't walk barefoot on concrete, getting blisters is not normal.

feet

feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet

i wanna get a footjob from a underage white girl

>getting blisters is not normal
It's normal for soft baby-skin feet. I'm developing strong resilient feet, I don't even get blisters from my walks any more and it's only been a week.

kill yourself painfully

Healthy feet.

Attached: 1654917791523.jpg (1536x2048, 623.92K)

>all on sidewalk
Yikes. Hope you like hepatitis.

I'll be fine, I don't live near junkies or street shitters.

>completely destroyed crooked flat potato feet aka asian feet
yes healthy indeed

I wear very thin sandals a lot. I would not recommend walking around barefoot mostly for sanitary reasons. Even cavemen quickly developed rudimentary shoes because they weren't as uncivilized as you OP.

t.

Attached: Cricket-Green-Big-City-Greens-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17.35K)

Are you the chink poster of /gif/?

don't mention him I got ptsd from that autist

Not going to walk barefoot on the streets

Attached: 1611977377742.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

I've been foot maxing since all my life
Even in public places I don't wear shoes and sometimes in skool the teachers would let me go bare foot
I also do weighted curls and have to be barefoot and I like doing weighted sprints bare foot with pic related
>Autistic beaner

Attached: IMG_20220513_201647.jpg (2304x4096, 2.9M)

Why did I say curls? I mean weighted drag crawls like crawling like an animal

Attached: WSKW.gif (300x300, 87.98K)

I eat my foot calluses

good, that's extra protein

Attached: 20x20-ff00ff7f.png (20x20, 88)

How good are Feiyues for ankle mobility and calf training? I need something cheap and simple, if there's something better, I'm open for suggestions

holy BASED