How do I stop plateauing?

I’ve been eating 2k a day, walking 8-10k steps, intermittent fasting here and there yet I’ve been stuck at 200 lbs for the last couple months.

Attached: 7209469C-14D7-4406-BFF6-7D9D9D182118.jpg (414x622, 62.09K)

Eat 1800

Just eat less you retard. If need be it, just do a fast. You're absolutely going to lose weight that way.

I was eating 1800 when I had most of my success but I figured with the increase in exercise I could up the calories a bit. Also if I don’t eat enough I wake up in the night hungry but I’ll try limiting it a bit more.

i know this place preaches CICO as the standard of measurement for fat loss, but what do those 2k calories consist of? donuts and cookies? or chicken salads without dressing... give us an idea

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-055041387.jpg (1080x2448, 488.51K)

argyle mogs, how is this even a question?

Just fruits, meats, whole grains mostly. I eat two large eggs with half a teaspoon of butter everyday. The only bad shit I eat is the four creams I put in my coffee each day and 200 cal of chips or whatever if there’s nothing else to eat. Yesterday my parents bought pizza so I had 6 slices since there was nothing else to eat. I’ve been logging cals everyday since the new year but I think I’m underestimating my portions a bit and going over 2k too often.

>four creams I put in my coffee each day
Extra 400 cal right there
I don't think you understand how bad cream/creamer is

4 table spoons of half and half its only 80 cals and two tea spoons sugar which is 20-30. I havent drank soda or any fruit juices in years just water, skim milk and my two coffees.

im extremely sedentary I dont do anything besides walking my dog for an hour and 30-45minutes of fast walking on the treadmills and a few chores around my parents house.

You're miscalculating your calories
ez

>6 slices of pizza
>2 eggs
>half a teaspoon of butter
God this has to be bait, nobody is this bad at calculating their calories

learn to drink coffee black
it's better in the long run and actually has real benefits

tiny party slices but I dont eat that shit often. Most days are just fruits and whole grain toast, peanut butter, low sugar oatmeal and whatever my parents whipped up for dinner.

ill give it a try but i think its too acidic for me

>tiny party slices but I dont eat that shit often. Most days are just fruits and whole grain toast, peanut butter, low sugar oatmeal and whatever my parents whipped up for dinner.
You're miscounting your calories and you're not consistent enough for long enough to make a difference
I bet you're yoyo dieting too

Just start building muscle. It will boost your metabolism back up. Eat unprocessed food and eat enough to feel full. Build some muscle for a few months then go back to trying to lose weight.

>I’ve been eating 2k a day,
No you haven’t
>walking 8-10k steps
As opposed to 0?
>intermittent fasting here and there
So you skip a meal and call it intermittent fasting here and there
>yet I’ve been stuck at 200 lbs for the last couple months.
Cause you’re fat and you can’t count

this has been a typical day for me the last couple months

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-11 003717.png (889x669, 65.95K)

Are you ACTUALLY using measuring cups and spoons or just going off by "intuition"? Because I can assure you that if you're doing the second, then you should double or triple the calories from basically everything.

I did for the first few months but I eyeball most of it these days. I try to measure pastas and I just guess with meat portions.