Some dumb fucker with Monkeypox went to the gym

Some dumb fucker with Monkeypox went to the gym.

What do I do now?

Attached: Monkeypox.jpg (1200x800, 39.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downtoearth.org.in/news/health/monkeypox-virus-found-in-semen-is-it-enough-to-call-it-sti--83174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get an HIV test, if you are actually at risk of monkeypox I'd be more worried about GRIDS from taking loads in your faggot butt.

Rape him

you had sex with the dumb fucker? lol us virginbros just keep on winning

Chimp out in the gym and freak everybody out thinking you're turning into a monkey.

Kill yourself

No, but who the fuck knows what sores he smeared all over what machine. The gym got closed down and quarantined right now

nobody believes this shit. why isnt it on the news?

If you had the smallpox vaccine like any non-pozzed individual should have, you'll be fine.

boomer moment

Did you fuck him in the shower?

>Being born before 1972
Grandpa don't you feel embarrassed being on a website full of zoomers and millennials talking about the good old days when you and all your friends got matching scars for your vaccination?

I could believe it. I think we're currently in the "hug an Asian" part of the pandemic where the media pretends nothing's going on.

kill yourself. there is no pandemic going on and hasnt been in a very long time

Except monkeypox is 100% contained within the gay community. Just don't have anal sex with other men and you're not catching it.
This isn't early covid misinformation. This is early HIV misinformation. Everyone freaking out not sure how it spreads thinking you'd catch it if you talked to somebody that had it. Only to later find out it's just absolute degenerates catching it at orgy parties. Orgies that didn't stop throughout the peak of HIV aids and that have not stopped now since they think retrovirals protect them.
>mfw a friend of mine is a nurse and he's seeing more people with HIV progress to full blown aids
Tik tok

Attached: artworks-000549209811-73ty6u-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 67.73K)

You poor naive souls. Enjoy being pozzed by a bioweapon (which is airborne, btw). Comfy homegym chads laugh at your sacrifice.

Spread it of course

Attached: unnamed.png (283x343, 23.89K)

FUCK YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT I WONT WEAR THE MASK I WONT GET THE VACCINE I WONT EAT THE BUGS I WONT SOCIALLY ISOLATE I WONT STOP GOING TO THE GYM IF I HAVE "COVID"/MONKEYPOX SYMPTOMS(BOTH ARE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE COVID IS 99% FAKE AND I CANT GET MONKEYPOX IF IM A VIRGIN), AND MOST OF ALL, I WILL NOT READ THE NEWS

Meds

>Airborne
Monkeypox was always transmissible by droplets but it practically has to land in your mouth. And even then the chances are low. The reason it's spreading so rapidly is because it's become an STI and butt pirates can't help but celebrate grooming month by spreading shit all over their bed sheets.

Attached: rkellysgrandma.png (671x575, 641.57K)

Based. Although I have covid right now. Literally less serious than a mild cold. People are such fucking babies.

did i forget to mention that i wont take those either?

Attached: file.png (2000x2000, 253.14K)

>literally getting the gays from a machine
Freeweight bros we keep on winning

I had covid a year ago and it was just a regular ass cold for a few days. I'm convinced it was made literally to trim the fat from society by asphyxiating hamplanets on their own lard.

Fags will really do anything to pretend they haven't gotten their second plague after 30 years.
downtoearth.org.in/news/health/monkeypox-virus-found-in-semen-is-it-enough-to-call-it-sti--83174
(((Not enough evidence))) even though the virus is literally in their semen.

>Labelling monkeypox sexually transmitted diseases / infection will lead to stigmatisation of particular community, feel experts

First day was a fever so I took a nap. After that I've just had a mild cough that's already on the way out after like 3 days. We destroyed the economy got this.

Pretty much. I'm fully unvaxxed too so it's still funny hearing the fearmongering PSAs saying you're a gorillion times more likely to end up breathing from a tube for the rest of your short life if not already dead.

Attached: 84567567456.jpg (792x194, 14.29K)

If you aren't an immunocompromised faggot, you have nothing to worry about

You might be, but if you're young and fit the dangers are very low to begin with.