My right arm keeps insta failing

i made this illustration to explain the issue
normally you struggle or stall before you fail but my right arm skips that part and immediately fails and drops the weight on me
i can slow, stop or control the weight either when i fail it just immediately says nope and drops
only happens on skull crushers or incline bench, whats causing this and how 2 fix?

Attached: horsecum.png (1405x780, 76.4K)

Attached: 1629694950715.jpg (344x280, 46.35K)

Excellent depiction OP, just marvelous

Isn't your drawing of a left arm failing?

idk bro, just checkin digits and miring your OC

What weight are you using?

Miring your red nipples. Have you tried lowering the weight?

I would suggest lowering the weight then perfecting your form and control. Just make sure you have perfect form

Hi, PT here. Do every exercices suffering from this problem in an unilateral fashion. Start with your worst arm, go to your usual rep range (failure or whatever you want), then do the same with the other arm. Over the weeks, you’ll realize your strength will equalize.

That’s how I fix it with most of my clients, mostly shoulders imbalance.

this is soooo cute love the little hom er

Forget to add the most important thibg because I’m very tired. You must do the exact sam amount of reps with your best arm.

If you did 12 with you worst arm, do only 12 with your best

not using much weight at all, i could easily do it beforehand
think skullcrushers were only 10kg and DB incline was 20kg

it feels like somethings fucked with my triceps, i might of fucked something failing weighted dips idk but doesn't hurt

ive done that before with other lifts so ill try again but usually i am stronger with my right

my roommate had this problem. also had a super hunched upper back. got him doing just basic bodyweight progressions for pushups, chinups, rows, and handstand pushups.

got better in about 6 weeks and he was pressing almost as much as me overhead. he had the strength, just shitty posture was screwing him up.

Attached: 0LEt4PYyCzUhM5H86788ea6-nh1UTHUtYT_5MBF0Tbw.jpg (849x768, 77.61K)

Attached: guyfromschool.png (2000x2000, 2.46M)

I’ve had this start happening with db bench press as I’ve gone higher in weight but for me I think it’s a shoulder issue when trying to get the weights into place on the first rep.

yeah it feels like that
i could actually do reps with the weight ez but it would just fall down on the first rep or if i moved a bit

any idea how 2 fix?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-11 185458.jpg (457x476, 20.69K)

Unironically due to a curved spine.
Differences in strength between the same muscles on left/right sides are rarely big enough to cause this kind of asymmetric strength.
You are most likely twisting/leaning your torso in a way that puts one side at a mechanical disadvantage and the other at an advantage.

OP is too retarded to use a barbell to fix the issue

>fix the issue
that wouldn't be fixing the issue that would be a bandaid attempt to cover the problem
your retarded

You're probably hunching over to one side, this will make one side easier, and the other side harder.

Just try and concentrate on keeping your core stable.