Do you idiotic fucks realize that being physically fit will give the government a reason to immediately send your ass...

Do you idiotic fucks realize that being physically fit will give the government a reason to immediately send your ass off to war with China and Russia once shtf? Why are you not being a fatassmaxxing to avoid the draft? Good luck dying in the trenches.

Attached: 88BD1F3F-C074-4ED2-BD17-62B6B827D1B1.jpg (580x449, 48.46K)

>he isn't strong enough to box the postie who brings the draft notice to your house, the local PD when they get called, the swat team when they respond, and then single handedly fistfight an entire unit of guardsmen
ngmi

Kike psyop

>he's still in the age eligibility to be drafted
zoomers kek

I for one am Any Forums enough to deflect 5.56 rounds.

No can do buddeh, I'm a racist pre op transgender Jehovah's Witness with bone spurs.

I'm 27 I've aged out of the draft

I will sooner shoot a fed than a Russian soldier. What are they going to do if I refuse to go? Arrest me? Kill me? I’ve got nothing to live for.

I'm undraftable so it's good.

System is so good that we have 3 options

War
Jail
Social exile

Attached: that-is-an-easy-choice.jpg (495x257, 101.83K)

The walls tell me that you can't send me to war. THe roof on the other hand thinks you had a point. The floor hasn't been talking to me since an argument we had awhile back.

To the US military draft office:
Please call my number for the draft, I am normal, mentally well-adjusted, and can be trusted with dangerous weapons while I'm in close proximity to high ranking officers and public officials

Attached: ao_Gigachad.jpg (867x755, 227.48K)

I'll just expatriate to mexico lol

if i get drafted i will apply as a boat driver sending dyels to the beach

>draft
Not likely, I identify as a straight white male and am therefore mentally insufficient for armed service.

Genetically I am unfit for duty, but I still look good shirtless.

I am far too racist and transphobic to be accepted into the modern US military

I will simply show up to the army doc for processing covered in my own shit and piss.

Shitty pissy pants means no draft for me

left eye: -9.25
right eye: -8.75

I can no longer have glasses made to my prescription because of my cylinder, it takes 1 year to heal from a corneal transplant, and I'm blind without special contacts. I'd be a liability in an actual combat situation.

you're eligible until 35

I'm a conscientious objector.

Sorry retard i have an eye and neck condition, enjoy war faggot i'll be fucking your wife in the mean time.

I unironically believe if I go to war with other people for less that totally legitimate and righteous reasons, I will commit the unforgivable sin of unjustified murder and be sent to hell.

I didn't even get vaccinated why would I let myself be drafted

I have poor eyesight, Asperger’s and was diagnosed with depression at 14. I’m a last resort.

>get drafted
>Forced covid shot
>skin falls off
>"KIA"
>Purple heart
>Mom tells everyone I was a hero
>Dad slaps a USMC sticker on the F150
>Brother names his boy after me
>Sister blames Trump for this
>2 years later nobody even remembers the war happened.

Attached: th-3558432158.jpg (474x391, 17.72K)