How do you like your steak, Any Forumsizens?

How do you like your steak, Any Forumsizens?

Attached: .jpg (3024x4032, 1.13M)

Medium Rare is the only whey niggas

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Like I like my women.

well done = more protein

I really need a gf bros. I need the touch of a woman and to feel loved. I'm so fucking lonely.

warm it up a bit and eat it raw

butchered and cooked?

Buttered, battered, and bloody

Attached: 1650804257902.jpg (226x250, 8.08K)

rare and fatty

i feel you brother

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-192024_Photos.jpg (1440x2960, 2.35M)

Depends on the cut and the quality. Used to work at a steakhouse and dudes hold come in and order an A5 Wagyu ribeye rare. I would have to go out and explain that it’ll be a chewy mess of raw fat and it’s best done medium-mid rare

based and informed. you can only eat lean cuts rare. I literally just lit the grill for my NY strip. it will be medium

132°F

blue

Bootleather tough with a peppercorn rim and cheap steak sauce. I am a philistine and I will not change.

Less protein because you've destroyed some of it. Also less nutrients.
No cooking foes not increase biolavailability for meat only for plants because it destroys most of the lectins and phytic acid

Don't put pepper on before steak goes int the pan or on the grill. It will just burn and taste bitter. Do it afterwards while it is resting for a few minutes.

Based informed steakers

I’d pay money to see how badly that 3” porterhouse was ruined. What the fuck is up with that and t-bones anyway? Seems like a fools errand to try cooking a strip and a filet together WITH A BONE IN THE MIDDLE

Cooked

Disagree wholeheartedly. The burnt on bits are the best and you really get a much better crust with cracked pepper

I don't have steak very often, but I prefer well-done.
I know, I know, I just like it, simple as.

but that's not the meat crust that's just the pepper burning