...it's friday night, why are you here

...it's friday night, why are you here

Attached: 1654319242451.jpg (330x330, 78.15K)

we're literally in the middle of a pandemic bro. Gotta stay inside

I refuse to get a gf until I look good

Attached: 0ae8ae6adb09c72fc9e890bf8aff281ceb-20-american-psycho-3.2x.w710.jpg (1420x2121, 213.7K)

got kicked out the club for carrying these guns

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 26.83K)

Because I am climbing a mountain tomorrow and need to go to sleep soon

Attached: FB50BA47-5238-46E1-8613-282530DF9F4A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

Got kicked out of the club for carrying these daggers
*pushes sunglasses down*

Attached: Tylerbetterpicture.jpg (1200x1501, 567.81K)

i’m here, i’m queer, get used to it

I had a horrible day and want to be alone.

about to head to the gym with my wife and then going to sleep early so that we can drive to a rave tomorrow and honor Zyzz

I'm ugly and haven't had friends since middle school
gonna read over the weekend and go to the gym on Sunday. Not much to look forward to except lifting

I hate raves. Every one I've been to people having been sniffing what looks like pre workout off of bathroom stalls

what you reading, user?

Blindsight by Peter Watts. Just started looks cool. I don't read fiction usually mostly just philosophy or history

Decent book
If you like it read Hyperion

snorting research chemicals strengthens your immune system. Kills off all the weak brain cells too

Kek

I have no friends and I think its because I hate myself.
Try telling yourself things like "I value myself", or "I have inherent worth", and it feels so alien to me. I don't even know what it means to have inherit worth, but I think normies know. And I think that my lack of self-esteem makes me overly reliant on others to validate me, which causes me to pretend like I actually don't care about their opinion and be alone.
What is your relationship to yourself? How can I value myself enough to be genuinely independent?
sounds like a bunch of horseshit but desu, if you have this kind of problem and just try to ignore it, it will fuck you in ways you didn't think possible.

just pretending i'll finally start working out tomorrow. same as always

Attached: 1623542868674.jpg (656x574, 47.23K)

eating before I head out downtown, mindlessly browsing

I'm working out in my home gym. I have had a tough week and I have a lot on my mind, I also have a lot to work ok this weekend.

the boys are going out drinking tonight and im just kinda tired of the whole bar scene. gonna go to the gym in the morning, maybe hit up a fly fishing shop to try and pick up a new hobby then be at the pool before anyone else to get the best spot.

All my mates ever want to do is drink, I've pretty much given it up at this point. Hangovers mentally and physically torture me for days now. Fishing is a great hobby to pick up, I go trout fishing often.

I'm over 30 and I can't envision coming home from work and not immediately drinking enough that driving would be hazardous to my financial future.