Pick One

You just finished a workout and choose to pick up some food. What do you order?

Attached: 2F0FD9D9-FC40-41E4-8C5D-377A11FAA8B5.jpg (850x560, 106.09K)

>Ethnic food

Attached: 1612976800479.gif (200x150, 2.22M)

If I'm gonna eat fast food it's gonna be Mickie D's
I'm a goyslop conneseiur

>he doesn’t like tacos or orange chicken

what a toddler. expand your palate

Yes.

Chipotle easy. Brown rice, pinto beans, double chicken, pico, hot salsa, guac and steal a bottle of chipotle Tabasco on the way out

All food is ethnic food to somebody user

Attached: 1652302398423.jpg (720x960, 86.52K)

Bro I live Mexican and Chinese food
That's why I don't want to taste disgusting goyslop version of it
I'd rather eat the $1 tacos Juan spits on

>brown rice
So cringe. Can you guess why people have been eating white rice for thousands of years despite it involving more work than brown rice? It's because brown rice has arsenic and antinutrients because you are literally eating the husk of the plant.
>beans
this nigga eatin beans lmao

chipotle. panda express is sugary trash

s-shut up

I thought white rice gave you cancer tho

Normally Id choose Chipotle but the ones by me have been trash lately so I begrudgingly choose PE.

White rice is probably one of the cleanest plant food carbohydrates out there, other than fruit.

The best carbohydrate is honey, because it's made by bees for bees. Therefore, honey doesn't have any defense chemicals that plants employ to prevent herbivores/omnivores from eating them (lectins, phytic acid, tannins, etc.).

You’ve convinced me. I’ll get white rice in my ‘rito from now on

Assuming you're white, lactose is the best carb

Great choice, user. You definitely want to avoid the husks and leaves of plants. Plants do what they can to make you not want to eat those parts, since that's how they get their energy. Psyllium husks, spinach, maple leaves, it's all garbage to your body.

Yeah I thought about that right after I posted, but lactose comes in dairy which also has fat and protein, or at least the former, so I wouldn't really consider it a "carbohydrate." You're definitely right though that dairy is a great source of nutrition.

>spinach is bad for you

get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.
spinach is literally a superfood you dumb faggot read a book

Based mcdonalds appreciator

Please enlighten me as to what other leaves of plants are superfoods. Then tell me what differentiates a spinach leaf and a maple leaf. Then tell me what unique benefits spinach provides.

I'd be happy for you to explain what oxalates are and how they affect the absorption of calcium. Or you can just deny the existence of oxalates.

Or would you like to claim that no anti-nutrients (molecules in plants which hinder the absorption of nutrients in our digestive tract) exist? That would be the easiest thing for you to do and for me to BTFO you about.

Honey also comes straight from the kissable bee-hinds of thousands of female bees. When we eat honey we get to pretend we aren't virgins anymore.

I literally got off my couch, got dressed, and hauled ass over to Panda because of this thread

l-lewd...

>violent diarrhea or violent diarrhea
The veggies at panda express always suck, and chipotle is no good after the lunch rush. Tough choice.

you have no idea how happy this makes me. not even sure why. just glad my silly little post motivated someone to do something today