Sugar is ba---

>sugar is ba---

Attached: 1651266193889.jpg (576x1024, 53.17K)

hand-crafted for HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK]

would absolutely smash that fat white ass

d

built for RJU

Imagine doggy with that ass. I'd cum in seconds

Dated a commercial airline pilot with a body like that. A lot trimmer on the arms and shoulders though. She wanted at least 4 kids and had Uber rich parents. Pussy was unreal and every time I came she held me in. I was just terrified she’d blow up and turn into a big fat pig since she despised working out and made and ate pies and pastries all day so I broke up with her. Sry for my gay ass blog. Just made me think of that PAWG.

same
but I am scared about what she looks like from the front. those are some fat arms

you can never tame the lazy, user. girls are fuckable in their 20s but when the wall eventually comes there's no turning back if you dont wanna lose half your shit

Attached: 1639175138534.jpg (1080x2220, 740.81K)

A fat ass white girl who wanted to fuck, make pies all day and was also rich AF?
Plus a pilot so you are probably flying cheap/free.
Good dammit, why do people think they are gonna find happiness with a slightly skinnier women (when they are 40) and being a poor fag?

If I had a nice car, I wouldn’t want that hog ruining the suspension

>18

I guess they'll get pump'n'dumped just the same when they tell blatant lies.

Idk brah if she’s that big already she’s only going to get bigger as she gets older and each kid will probably add another permanent 20-30lbs because she hates exercise. She had everything except the self respect and discipline I would want my children to see, admire and emulate.

They are lazy cucks that only want roasties since they don't want to actually fuck hard but le5bthe woman lead.
Then they cry about roasties like hypocrites.

That's a Hispanic woman

yes, so? white then.

White it is hermano

Es no Blanco, es un spic.

*No es Blanco, es un Spic
retarded SSL

She's ok, she has a LOT of makeup on. Her requirement also puts her down a notch.

FUCK YOU