You get no bitches

This fat asian fuck has a 10/10 girlfriend. Whats your excuse?

Attached: DCC13CC8-AAA4-4463-939F-1526EF42ACFB.jpg (1242x2004, 1.52M)

I was loner during my teens and didn't develop social skills, now it's too late and I can't talk to women

I don't have an excuse.
I choose not to speak to women.
Life is simpler this way.

Here's the gayest piece of advice that worked for me: pretend they are men. I have exceptional conversations with men, I decided to apply that principle to the opposite sex. The only slight issue with this strategy that I hadn't considered is that women are stupid and can't really into conversations of substance, for the most part.

I don't like having a massa. I just came back from the brothels, it was quite the sensational session of sex. But I don't have to take her out or listen to her about her ex's or her coworkers. I coom and go.
But this is not a cope, I've had massas in the past. If you want a massa go out there and jestermaxx, just don't lose too much time validating sloots.

Bitches are overrated. Everytime I get one I end up miserable , better to be miserable alone.

Sounds interesting, I can try it

What's the point of having a 10/10 Gf if she is a literal whore?

Even if you consider this a good pull, the only reason she is dating him because e-thots have a fetish for Asians because of the degenerate anime culture.

The last girl I was involved with hurt me and now I'm scared of being hurt again for nothing positive

Attached: 1654298250334.gif (1200x900, 373.53K)

It feels much shittier to hurt somebody else, especially if they are a good person and your own stupidity was at fault.

crazy that she gets HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] on the side

>the degenerate anime culture.
he posts onto an anime image board

Attached: 3C01B5B9-C9AF-4ED2-AC7A-130D989EBCE9.gif (498x392, 284.19K)

This works

True but I have no other options for interacting with a fitness community unfortunately.

Instagram/Tik tok: normie cringe fags.

Reddit: basedboy sithole

Twitter: Roman warriors larpers

Anime pedophiles are unironically the best of the this bunch.

I feel this hard dude. I just dont understand how to not feel intense pain when i think back to any of the experiences of the past 4 years, and I just don't know how to relate to someone now, I don't know how I become okay with what happened you know? Because it feels like if I don't accept what happened and become emotionally ok with it, I'll never be able to move forward. I'll always look back with pain

**basedboy shithole

This is legit. Women pick up on it when you obviously behave differently with them to your bros which they find weird, plus acting more natural will make you more self-assured and confident which they will also respond to

How are they based?

Tell me Im coping I don't care, if a woman as hot as her is in a relationship with a fat ugly asian there is something wrong with her brain, or something way more to the relationship. There is no reason for a woman to date down.

idk. I even see short fat pajeets with gfs. It's over for me. I just lack the ability to connect to girls.

>not behaving like a raging misogynist makes women like you

Riveting

Attached: 132BC041-04F1-406B-9DCE-1F5D065908C6.jpg (522x478, 35K)

Looks Finnish
I know a few relationships like this. Don’t think it’s something guys can understand

S_oy not based. It changes from S_oy to based automatically.

just messing wiht you man :)

I would pay good money to see her BLACKED. Not only cuz it would be hot as fuck but also because the ricecels would SEETHE.

>>>/reddit/

>10/10
>whores out online for money
ok bud, also not fitness related

Being heartbroken fucking changes you man. I'll never be the same

whats the point of fitness if a fat fuck can get what you will never have

A literal crippled midget can get a whore as long as he has money. Everyone can make money
>but I want to grovel before her and be her white knight and be seen in public with her and get validation and I'm gay and autistic and I don't wanna pay for sex and I am a weak bitch
That's where lifting comes in, you become a man.

He has MONEY. and if you lift for the sole purpose of getting laid YOULL NEVER FUCKING MAKE IT