DNP

DNP is the safest fat loss agent there is – if you respect it.
DNP is the most dangerous fat loss agent there is – if you don't respect it

Attached: dnp-ein-abschreckender-erfahrungsbericht-kapseln.jpg (500x375, 25.26K)

Hello Mr. DNP sir

Putting the fork down also works and it's safe

Not really lol
Anavar is the safest and most effective thing you can take by mouth. On a high dose of var and test your body is almost incapable of losing muscle.

So is DNP if you're not a dumbass and you'll more fat and less muscle in a fraction of the time

Don't be a shmock

DNP is literally poison. Your tempting death every time you take it.

*You're tempting death every time you leave your house or walk down the stairs you dunce. With a low dose you'll be absolutely fine, don't eat then like tic tacs.

Lol if only I could find a legit sauce

The problem is unlike plenty of other drugs, if you accidentally overdo it there is literally nothing in the mortal realm that can save you from cooking alive from the inside out and your organs shutting down.

Fasting is better. Just don't eat lmao!!

Anavar is too expensive for what it is. Also, what's a high dose of Var for you? 100 mg / day?

I thought you all burned up around 2015. Any Forums is a flat circle.

People still believe in body recomp and natural test boosters, of course people still use DNP as well

Oh my god! Welcome back DNP threads, i missed you so much. I assumed you all died. Now we just need /fraud/ back and then the incels will fuck of

>People are still taking fertilizer to loose weight instead of just putting the fork down
Kek. Live stream the house fire.

People post scary memes about it all the time it's ridiculous. At 200mg per day, you won't even feel shit, maybe a bit extra sweaty if in the summer. At 400mg, then after an hour or so after you take it, you'll feel it, hot flushed, and starting to sweat, but it'll pass within 2 hours. At 600mg it starts to get uncomfortable, nothing crazy if you're cooling yourself with showers and AC. At 800mg is when it starts to get dicey, pins and needles in limbs, shortness of breath, and so on. Never went beyond that.

Problem is, it also makes you hungry as fuck. If you've ever went swimming in a cold pool for a bit you'd know how fucking hungry that gets you. Based on my experience, I would say the weight loss options you should take are
>Fasting
>Roiding Test
>DNP
Start with fasting, and if you're not happy with the ratio of fat to muscle being lost, hop on something basic like 300mg/test E per week, and after that if you're not happy with the fat loss pace, hop on low dose DNP

Tren at a moderate-high dose 500+mg is just as good for fat loss and cant kill you. Youll get addicted to how good you feel though

that would still make logical sense no matter what you replace "DNP" with
fluff sir, meaningless woo trying to pass as insight.

The problem with DNP is there is no antidote. You take too much you die, period. There's no going back. This makes it significantly more dangerous than most PEDs and worth not taking on that note alone.

You'll be dead soon enough if you continue. One bad batch, one mismeasurement, and you'll be having febrile seizures until you choke on your own tongue.

Not when I'm hangry, nobody is safe.

Give me one reason to choose DNP over 1g of tren?

Hm?

This is retarded have some self control and just don't eat like shit dipshit

Don't listen to retards here. If you want to use medicine talk to you doctor, if you have diabetes they can write you a prescription for metformin or a new drug called Rybelsus both of them help with weight loss.

Just eat pic rel everyday and you’ll lose all the weight you want