Take tongkat ali

>Take tongkat ali
>Go running to the gym
>Talk to people on the gym with strong eye contact,even women
>Smiling all the workout
>Lifts going up
What is this power? You told me it was a scam

Attached: D_NQ_NP_620057-MLA45570493132_042021-O.jpg (249x500, 41.94K)

It is theorized that people with autism present a stronger response to placebo.

>basement dwelling troglodite experiences normal T levels for the first time in his life
grats user, you've reached baseline for being a human male, you can sell the maid outfit and prostate stimulator

How can i be like this all the time?

fpbp

maintain and go fuck up, make mistakes, get rejected, get embarassed publicly. confidence is about fucking up and knowing how to fix it, how to bounce back. then knowing how to prevent fucking up.

you were supposed to learn this in like 3rd grade on the playground though

But with this it literally takes no effort to be confident,how can you be confident if you have low test?

Where did you get it?

I've been taking Tongkat for 2.5 months (almost) daily and I really can't tell if it's placebo, but I have felt slightly more energized on it. On the days when I don't take it and don't get enough sleep, I crash pretty pretty hard. It hasn't turned me into a Chad though, and any difference with gym performance has been negligible.

I take the Nootropics Depot 10% extract, and supposedly that's the strongest form of the stuff.

add cistanche and you'll be levitating. raises dht big keeps hormones in balance

fake it with gimmicky asian ginger root supplements until you forget how much of a bitch you used to be

i'm personally taking this shit just to go from being a normal high T male to being a territorial silverback ape when i know i'm going to be alone with my gf, but she's into that and realizes i'd literally chew through another man's throat to remind them who owns her pussy.

and when she does inevitably cheat or go fucking insane or suddenly start acting like she's in charge i'll have no problem forgetting her and bouncing back.

but hey start small, just get used to saying hi and smiling to her, like you had no fucking problems doing when you were in 3rd grade, when it all went wrong for you apparently

So autistic people have stronger mind powers? That's what placebo is MIND POWERS BRO

Does this stuff actually work or is it a waste of money? Turkesterone too

Try it and see it for yourself.

didn't notice anything when I took turk but maybe I got bad stuff idk

should i get this or ashwagandha

You should get both PEN22

tf is that

Tried using an emoji and it didn’t work.

If you want to buy any product; I’d recommend any KSM66 ashwagandha and the ND tongkat ali

>tried using an emoji

Attached: 1649674776165.png (496x538, 407.34K)

This nigga using emojis fucking phonefags am I right