Do you prefer working out during hot weather or cold weather

Do you prefer working out during hot weather or cold weather.

Attached: hvc.png (780x439, 726.44K)

who tf wants to workout in cold weather tf shit is miserable

Heat is always better. It loosens you muscles and joints and you can workout almost naked. Just gotta stay hydrated.

Hot if you want to improve speed and endurance.

Cold if you want to build willpower and mental toughness. Imagine running when it's minus 20 out and snowing hard.

Cold. I can't stand the heat. There's like 10 months of summer where I live and it sucks

cold especially the time between late autumn and early winter

I prefer cold weather, sweat a lot less and I can go harder without tiring. For cardio anyways, for gym weights doesn't really make a difference for me

cold, I take every opportunity I can to be alone and outdoors.

>I can to be alone and outdoor
Based. Normies don't go outside when it's cold or rainy.
Fucking NPCs, I hate plebs so much it's unreal.

Cold, my gym has no AC so there’s just fans grouped around the few outlets. It’s fucking miserable in the summer even though I’m there at 6am. So hot and humid I sweat like a pig even though I gotta work right after I

Attached: 1634074613446.jpg (1100x1556, 331.05K)

>Shitskin Spotted

OBJECTIVE RANKING:
>cool
>warm
>hot
>cold
>dangerously cold
>dangerously hot

tbf it is miserable. I was lifting in bibs and boots in my -40F garage last winter. a few times after working up a sweat I stripped naked and it felt badass to be literally steaming but aside from that it was shit.

Fuck the weather, i do what i want

Where do you live that it gets -40F inside a garage?

Heat. I hate breathing hard when the air is cold.

i agree with this ranking

Attached: 1631116324206.jpg (499x499, 54.69K)

Alaska

Switch hot and cold and you've got it.

No, man. Hot isn't much different from warm in that you're going to be hot anyways, but cold means you're going to freeze in your own sweat whenever you slow down or finish.

I'm as white and pasty as they come desu

I resist cold pretty well, barely feel it actually
but my body does, and my performance is shit thanks to the lower temperature my body is