Whats the best kind of zinc and magnesium to buy?

Whats the best kind of zinc and magnesium to buy?

Attached: 1654617125564.webm (790x1080, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2TmtBT2bL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this happens when you are trying to suppress traumatic memories and thoughts.

Attached: 1653880724899.png (512x512, 382.72K)

Jesus saves

Oysters and red meat for zinc. For mag just get some food grade epsom salt and mix a half teaspoon in a glass of water.

I meant supplements, theres different kinds and I want to know which to get

Well the epsom salt is basically supplementing and it's way cheaper than buying some big pharma pills. Idk with zinc, zinc supps always gave me a stomachache so I try to just get it in food form. Also if you're gonna up your zinc intake remember to increase your copper intake too. I recommend liver.

Lmao I just saw this bitch in E;R's deathnote video

Isn't the magnesium sulfate or whatever in epsom salt not well absorbed?

I do this sometimes. Bros... what happened to me?

I've never heard anything like that.

ZMA because its a patented formula

chloride

Attached: remag.jpg (300x300, 30.6K)

The german one
youtube.com/watch?v=w2TmtBT2bL4

>Bros... what happened to me?
You'll remember the next time you're trying to fall asleep.

Similar to magnesium, zinc is not the most bioavailable mineral right out of the gate, making it hard to obtain full zinc benefits. It doesn’t face as many of the same bioavailability issues as magnesium, however, it still greatly benefits from bioavailability enhancement technology. There are various forms of highly bioavailable zinc out there, but Nootropics Depot solely carries sucrosomial zinc. For good reason too, because sucrosomial zinc is the best and purest way to supplement with zinc and appears to provide the most consistent zinc benefits. The sucrosomial technology allows the zinc to pass through cells and may even allow the zinc to make it into the brain more readily, which is where zinc benefits are often times needed the most.

Attached: MicrozincCapsulesSPLASH__01272.1652887339.1200.1200.jpg (600x630, 63.2K)

Chelated

Why does this sound like an ad

I hope you got paid well for this

Holy shit, her tourettes is actually cute.

I copypasta'd it from nootropicsdepot.com/articles/microzinc-novel-highly-bioavailable-zinc-supplement

>tfw no qt tourettes gf :(