How far do you run before you start consuming energy gels and stuff?

How far do you run before you start consuming energy gels and stuff?

Attached: b91ed6a45e3b.jpg (427x640, 72.18K)

Every 45 minutes at least if I'm going over 20. I try not to eat during training if I can help it.

Attached: ARISTOTLE_ONASSIS_10 RULES FOR SUCCESS.png (548x618, 461.51K)

20km? Or miles?

I dont because ketones provide fuel for days. Only necessary for metabolic cripples

she runs to HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK]

20 meters.

You're cheeky.

She is running to get on dat BBC cock.

why do people run more than like 5 miles? I did a half marathon once and felt like shit for a week and my toe nail came off

I wish to run a marathon in autumn.

same reason they push it to 100 or even 200+ mile ultra marathons. because once you've gone x number of miles, why not go one more?

Most people run marathons for validation. It sounds impressive to normies and even fat chicks are capable of completing the distance if given enough time. Ultramarathons are an autistic extension of this phenomenon.

idk why people do it i think long distance running is a meme just couch to like 10k max then try to run it faster and faster

Because they think that running = good, so more running must = better. They don't know that past a certain point you're just wrecking your knees and giving yourself heart disease.

If you go beyond a half marathon.

i run 2 or so miles on the treadmill after my lift, I usually down a cliffbar every 5 mins

Cope, fatass

what the fuck is energy gel

Seethe, cope, and enjoy your cvd and arthritis you skinnyfat lanklet faggot

Dunno, most I run in a go is 10 miles or so, never felt the need for any kind of energy gel bullshit, I don't even take water with me 2bh.