ITT: Characters you used to think were jacked

ITT: Characters you used to think were jacked

Attached: 1654891470074.jpg (748x788, 41.26K)

Bear Jew ist auch a retarded cuckold revenge fabtasy, it never stips to make me chuckle. It's like that small weak kid draws pictures of how he punches his bully.

can't believe I thought he was big

Attached: dyel.jpg (474x270, 14.55K)

>You get those muscles blasting tren?

Attached: 1647882760665.jpg (331x438, 48.53K)

Hugh Jackman in all X-Men movies. Not even impressive and toned

>Hey guys check out this character and definitely do not let this thread devolve into politics

>Discipline.

Attached: g.jpg (500x213, 40.68K)

Attached: NO ITS GENETICS.gif (432x220, 2.49M)

Lol no one ever thought this Jewish manlet was anything impressive.
I spent half the movie wondering who "bear jew" was referring to, because i couldn't believe it was this little faggot

Hahah yeeaaaapp

tbf the movie is terribly based because it is so meta that they have scenes like this where the audience cheers as POWs get tortured to death and then later in the film we see nazis cheer as Zoller kills a bunch of Americans in Italy yet somehow people are clueless to the irony. Obviously, nazis=bad but that doesn't forgive the war crimes the allies committed. There'd probably be far less neo nazi movements today if the allies didn't do shit like this plus the executions during the Nuremberg trials

Attached: 2434324343.jpg (512x645, 104.46K)

Literally every professional sportsperson and olympian looks like a joke if you've been hitting the gym properly for a few years.

> Obviously, nazis=bad
ngmi

Welcome to jewish media, if you can't beat your enemy rely on someone else to do it for you, then destroy his image and reputation post mortem. Examples, Hadrian, Longshanks, some Austrian painter.

>holding Any Forums opinions unironically
I can hear your' skinny-fat limbs rattle from here

The way you write makes me think your "friends" talk shit about you behind your back

Nobody. I didn't actually care, like at all, about it until I started lifting myself. I imagine most people feel the same

Whats around his neck?

Attached: 49D8863F-E753-48A1-B825-E4186CE90444.jpg (300x300, 35.25K)

Ryan Gosling in this whatever this movie was lol

Attached: 901A0082-64E0-4D06-B4EA-F90FCDA34AC0.jpg (828x547, 402.19K)

>holding kosher opinions in the vain hope for a sliver of hairy man pussy
You were dead before you left the womb

Obligatory.

Tarantino literally hates his audience and wants them to burn to death in a locked theater. That movie was awful but I have strong feeling that the original was based and red-pilled.

Attached: Brad Pitt Fight Club 4.jpg (1200x768, 167.66K)

Is this photoshopped?

I had just started high school and I thought this was unattainable roid physique

let's not kid ourselves here man, you've never gotten any pussy. Keep holding those opinions tho, surely your life will improve with all those BASED BASED opinions

He looks good.
>huge?
no
>shredded?
no
But enough size to look big in clothes and lots of definition without unsustainably low bodyfat.

every woman I've met creams their panties over this physique