Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when women wear the tightest leggings in the gym?

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when women wear the tightest leggings in the gym?
They make you feel like a pervert if you look their direction but they wear such immodest clothes.
>we wear it for ourselves
>its comfortable
this is cope

Attached: 1372373783694.jpg (640x853, 215.66K)

Made for BBC.
TWPcels can’t compete.

>They make you feel like a pervert if you look their direction
stop caring what they think

>Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when women wear the tightest leggings in the gym?
No
>They make you feel like a pervert if you look their direction but they wear such immodest clothes.
No they don't
>we wear it for ourselves
No
>its comfortable
This one is actually true

why is it cope, they wear it to turn themselves on not to turn you on

why did you think you were even involved in the situation to begin with

Women wear clothes that are attractive because they want to be looked at, they just don’t want to be looked at by ugly people (you)

Yeah I do, mostly cause I know I’m not the type of guy they want looking but I can’t help but look, the pants draw your eyes to their butt

they aren't trying to get your attention, they want HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK]

If I went shirtless in the gym i'd get kicked out
Wearing skintight leggings is the same thing. Its akin to wearing no pants but women get a pass and its considered normal

Sorry dude, we already said TWPcels cannot compete: Try some other thread with your coping dicklet spam

No one is stopping you from wearing a skin tight shirt

THEY. WANT. YOU. TO. STARE.

Just don be a loser ass fat ugly slob virgin bitch and u allowed to look. Stupid pussy bitch them hot sluts want you to check out they big juicy ass and huge tits why u think they rocking a skinny body tryna make them ass and tiddies pop?? Then when they catch u mirin they smile back all flirty like. That’s when you STRIKE. Move in for the kill pussy and talk to them they in your bed already just talk for a couple mins then ask them for a phone number and one late night lunch later you gon be blowing your load inside her rawdog pounding the shit out the juicy ass she worked so hard on

JUST DON BE A PUSSY

Attached: d93mdd.jpg (1440x1800, 218.7K)

>make thread
> Complain about women being sexy and slutty

user, I think you're a legitimate, unironic faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-130943_Photos.jpg (1440x2960, 1.48M)

its extremely disrespectful for women to wear them, ought to be banned by law but obviously in this jewnited states of goymerica that wont happen

Attached: 1645023151682.jpg (901x1200, 475.68K)

>Does anyone else feel uncomfortable
yes, I'm always uncomfortable

My hate for women is unfathomable.

MY NIQA RUNNIN ON FULL OCTANE HE KNOWS WHAT IT IS. WE NEED SEX. WE GET SEX. GOD DAMN I LOVE PUSSY

I'm just minding my business, living my best life and if you look at my ass then you are a PIG

Attached: 1572048998036.jpg (1080x1920, 185.81K)

Why does it matter? Do you never flex in front of the mirror shirtless or pull your shorts up to see your quad separation?

I routinely see dyels shirtless in my gym after staffed hours.

mmmmmm. water corpse.

I fucking love watching women on their tight slutty outfits, makes me go ape and lift harder. I sometimes stand in front of a mirror in a way that looks like I'm checking form but in reality I'm staring at ass no stop.