Autism

Autism is a circumcised brain. The state of being autistic is having underwent brain circumcision. Autistics are operating with different types of brain circumcisions. This is also why autism has sensory processing disorders, their brain-glans is exposed. The nonverbals were basically botched, no sensitivity to the world, no function. Their brain was circumcised to the point where they can no longer connect or have intercourse with the world of any kind.

Attached: clamp.jpg (2801x2202, 841.84K)

Autism isn't real

FITNESS

You aren't real.

autism is a hypermasculinized brain--too much of a good thing

but God is more autistic than any of us

if Islam is followed, there is no problem. the women obey as they should

God's brain is circumcised.

:O

Health and

A circumcised brain is unfit. It has diminished and insensitive intercourse with the world.

Any Forums - Fitness

/birc/ - Brain circumcision

They clamp

Attached: 1640938989208.png (1885x588, 410.23K)

Yes, that's your home. Where you truly belong.

>Their brain was circumcised to the point where they can no longer connect or have intercourse with the world of any kind.
But that is NOT true as some of the greatest artists and creative geniuses where autstic

Interesting theory user but the longer you spend exploring such theories, the more you come across others which also seem just as convincing.
Like if I say "autism is caused by emotionally neglectful mothers who provide insufficient love and touch to their baby, resulting in young children with disorganized attachment styles who eschew normal play in favour of developing pathological self-soothing behaviours" this probably applies to you too (I'm guessing you're autistic and this is part of your mission to figure out why you are the way you are)

I've considered all of that, they're all factors. And yes, I am damaged beyond all repair. I have always known and I see it every second of every day. Eventually the narcissistic defenses fail, and you realize it is meaningless.

>I am damaged beyond all repair
That depends on how old you are user. If you're in your mid 30s or later and have genuinely felt this way consistently for years and it's not just a temporary bad mood making you particularly cynical, then you might be right. If on the other hand you're under 30 and do occasionally get enjoyment out of life, then I'd suggest this is just a temporary lull in your neurochemistry which can be addressed.
Ever given meditation a serious and consistent effort, user? I'm talking at least 3 months of regular practice while also doing your own research into what it's all about.

I am 28. The only real option is to return to asceticism and beat the body and mind into complete submission.

> Eventually the narcissistic defenses fail, and you realize it is meaningless.
>That depends on how old you are user. If you're in your mid 30s or later and have genuinely felt this way consistently for years and it's not just a temporary bad mood making you particularly cynical, then you might be right.
Damn, I feel personally attacked

Fren how would you describe your condition, autism ? Is it anti social behavior ? Or more like "cringe" behavior in social situations but still able to live normalish life ?

Also can one get autism after birth ? Like lets say after age of 16 ? I'm becoming exponentially asocial as years go by to the point of not being able to sustain relationships because of "I can't be bothered to socialize. Lets not answer to texts or phone calls " type of bs. Is that autism ?

Attached: 1639327290226.jpg (250x184, 5.23K)

You're a schizoid loner Harry.

That isn't an option, because 'options' are supposed to be things which work, and that won't work.
Become obsessed with meditation instead. Find peace in mere existence, cultivate wisdom. and gain insight. Maybe you'll never be able to reach the standards which others judge themselves by, but maybe you'll be able to reach other standards which those people could never even hope to attain. Maybe you'll realize in the process that you already had everything you need, but you could just never see it before.
Every inspirational person the world has ever known has meditated, even if they did so in ways which they never associated with 'meditation' in the classic sense. You need to start.

Schizoid ? I hear no voices thankfully but I do have maladaptive daydreaming which is lite schizo stuff kek

I used to be extroverted as a kid but since I was too smiley and non assertive I always got disrespected which most likely made me asocial eventually. Got sick of it... but still can't explain the problem with sustaining relationship with people that never disrespect me and like me...

But as someone becomes asocial do they have chances of becoming autistic ? Or it's impossible ?

Attached: 1638890898659.jpg (1080x1080, 81.9K)

Schizoid and shizo are two completely different things. Look it up.
t. schizoid sick of people thinking I hear voices.