Pattybros..... it's over. The true queen of Any Forums has come to take her crown

Pattybros..... it's over. The true queen of Any Forums has come to take her crown....

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-122910_Instagram.jpg (1080x2400, 699.74K)

Honest, unfiltered ew from me, but you go ahead and enjoy whatever makes your weiner go up

step on me nu-mommy

patty clone without the anime glasses

Somehow even more butterface

brehs imagine her on an HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK]
brehs we need to make it happen

does Any Forums unironically like frumpy autistic girls who lift because they seem more attainable, or are we just memeing?

I mean, I'll face fuck her

In the video I was unironically hella impressed with this pose

Sirs and senors shilling her here

I think patty is disgusting and I don’t think this girl is attractive but from a bodybuilding perspective some her poses are hella aesthetic. It’s like if frank zane was a woman

Attached: 06B1DEC3-FA82-41AD-9D70-EE1FCD05E10C.jpg (168x300, 6.34K)

You newfaggits are such fucking simps.

damn she uglier than patty

I want to wrestle her so bad wtf bros I'll never be happy

Kek, her posing is still on point though

No.

Attached: 737383.jpg (1080x1080, 593.89K)

This. Wonder if patty will usher in a batch of clones like belle delphine did.

Why have you started spamming this whore everyone again recently?

Any Forums likes these girls because they look like trannies

That's a dude.

I think these girls exist now because we've seen the state of actual trannies so women like this can walk around without being called men.

Attached: choosehealth_rb.webm (576x1024, 1.22M)

at least patty was a little bit cute, this is a tranny

eww

she has a very body positive attitude and she seems very confident, what's not to like.

Fit girls or sports girls are always complete titlets, I dont get the appeal. At least in the 2000s there were swollen fake tit bimbos.

This is not aesthetic

Imagine if you were walking down a dark street in some remote part of town and you saw her confidently walking. She's strong so she thinks she should have no problems fighting off a random attacker, but she's wrong. You smile as you pass her and politely say hello to each other. As soon as she passes you, you quickly turn and punch her in the back of the head as hard as you can. She crumples to the floor, dazed, and unsure what has just happened. You quickly start masturbating while she looks up at you, tears in her eyes. She doesn't even try to fight you at this point, she knows it's useless, and she just sits there while you cum onto her hair. Then you just walk away laughing at the fact that you'll never be as weak and pathetic as a woman.

Attached: juliarene.webm (576x1024, 2.23M)

Patty is a Monica clone herself.

Any Forums has the absolute worst taste in women. Giula chads not included

cake face without usp
also probably a selfshill

I unironically think patty is 10/10 cute af and admire the dedication that she has put in to look the way she does physically.