Im just going to start doing gear seriously ill probably never hit even 2/3/4/5 natty if i can barely do even 275lbs...

im just going to start doing gear seriously ill probably never hit even 2/3/4/5 natty if i can barely do even 275lbs for 1 rep after 4 years of training my genetics are so pathetic that i cant even hit basic intermediate numbers without steroids but thats clearly what i need
honestly

Attached: PXL_20220610_173127353.MP.jpg (1676x1837, 719.02K)

Do u ever stop crying you dumb nigger? Just do it, grow up

If it will get you to shut the fuck up just do it

do you ever actually fucking lift or just post on this board every day multiple times a day complaining about how your genetics are shit

You again?

yes but you cant tell because my genetics are so garbage

I respect you more than that pear shaped faggot because at least there's some effort from you. But get the fuck outta here and get a gym membership and blast T

SAVE UP FOR GYNO SURGERY

i have a power rack and a barbell and 5pl8 in my apartment ive had it since 2020
before that i went to commercial gyms
ive been lifting
even though ive been lifting for 4 years i dont look like ive ever been in one and lift less weight that most people after 6 months of training

gyno surgery cant make me not dyel

JUST FUCKING LOSE WEIGHT YOU VERY CLEARLY HAVE SOLID DELTS AND TRAPS AND SOME CHEST MASS JESUS CHRIST

i dont, and my lifts are garbage to reflect it

from one black man to another i hope you find peace brother.

from a black man to a white man to a black man just eat more

well its true

NIGGER WHY DONT YOU CUT
ANSWER
NIGGER
WHY DONT YOU CUT
CUT CUT CUT
CICO WORKS SO CUT
CUT UR FUCKING WEIGHT

THIS IS NOW A PUSHUP THREAD ROLL

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-163144_Instagram.jpg (1080x1254, 573.04K)

yeah i cut and then what, i will still have no muscle same as now and my lifts will still be garbage same as now if not worse

nice tits

Then you get pussy and stop being one because you'll actually look good.

kek. based gynoposter.

you cut and then have muscle. you don't see the muscle because it's hidden behind your fat. if you roid you will get fatter and worse tits. When you cut the muscle will reveal. this is obvious but I think you genuinely have black person autism or something so you'll never grasp this. thebsooner you cut the sooner you'll stop bitching.

pic relayed is before and after i cut. no muscle behind ugly fat turned into somewhat lean. JUST DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: Snapchat-2009561395.jpg (1738x1212, 255.02K)