He does not have ideal body measurements

>He does not have ideal body measurements.
Cant get a queen like her this way I guess.

Attached: weronika_7081586438038359302.webm (576x1024, 2.81M)

I'm 180cm chadlite. I would marry her and abuse her into being skinny and obedient

Obese cows with pretty faces are my fetish

For her, I'd wear 5 cm lifts to fraud into 180

Attached: weight lifter ship.jpg (737x1075, 83.19K)

Yeah but she does not want you. She wants Chad.

>tfw you trigger manlets so hard with one shitpost they start spamming cope threads in retaliation
I had no idea my trolling was this powerful. I would have assumed that people would know the thread was b8 and move on, but I guess not. I sincerely hope spamming this makes you feel better about being a manlet. I guess I really must have struck a nerve.

Bro this is Any Forums, we talk about manlets and fat bitches all day here.

She can't get Chad and she knows it

holy cope. spam more threads leprecaun kek.

some of you guys here are acting like you also dont have crazy high standards

>even girls like this demand HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK]

I want her to sit on my face and end my miserable existence.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-09-14-at-10.09.05-AM.jpg (800x600, 51.81K)

1. Not a landwhale or slob
2. Not batshit insane
3. Not a cheater
That's it. That's literally all 99% of men will ask for. It's women who want a 13 inch chocolate cock that cums money.

Attached: 605ed74b-ef13-40ab-8f48-5bd53d7e73ce-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 106.67K)

There is also
>not ugly
which every guy has but some people (especially on this board) have set way too high

99% of men would marry an "ugly" woman with a guarantee of a loyal and loving wife as long as she made an attempt to not embrace goblina mode.

Attached: 1652947453186.png (680x680, 316.84K)

brehs, I want to fuck a grill like this.

Attached: 1634591215899.jpg (275x183, 6.1K)

Newsflash: Only a tiny sliver of men list "statuesque slim blonde" as their top preference for women. The preferences of men in terms of facial structure and appearance, body type, skin tone, race, height, and yes, even weight are so diverse that I can never be sure what a guy's tastes might be. I can't imagine a time in human history where male tastes were so wide.
Meanwhile the vast majority of women in the United States I've met go by the Rule of Sixes (six pack, six figure salary, six foot tall, (at least a) six inch dick, etc.) Not satisfying at least one makes you subhuman in their eyes.

Attached: sixpack.jpg (735x1102, 142.83K)

I wouldn't. I don't want ugly kids. Or an ugly wife.
But hey maybe this is my Wife of Bath moment and I have to say yes after which my wife transforms into an eternal 10/10

You haven't met many women then.
>not six feet tall
>no six pack
>not six inch dick
>I still have zero problems attracting women
Imagine thinking they all want the same thing. Also imagine "not ugly" meaning remotely anything close to "statuesque slim blonde"

She would be a 10/10 if she lost the weight
her face is beautiful

My standards are pretty realistic
>white
>blue eyes
>5'10 or taller
>healthy bmi
>not completely retarded
>good soul/connection to nature
A woman really has no excuse not to meet these if she is of North Euro descent.

the problem is they are insecure and jealous, so you will be having arguments trying to convince her you arent cheating and that you do love her and that you do find her attractive all the time, and then she gets pissed at you because youre watching a movie together and there is a topless scene

How new are you? Threads like this are a constant thing.