Ok guys I need some help

Ok guys I need some help.
My sister (17) wants to start going to the gym tomorrow (I convinced her to go to my gym) so what training program is good for her?
She isint fat or anything, she played football for years but wanted to get some muscles.
Also how do I get her away from weirdos like you guys. The gym isint creepy or anything and there are a lot of women there but I know you faggots will find a way

Attached: 9C2A08D8-657C-49C0-B3DF-AAA1999169E2.jpg (768x1024, 86.02K)

Stfu coombait poster
Read the sticky and lurk

bouncing on BBC x failure

Squat squat squat
and remember to spot her on every rep. And stay real close

I wish I could freeze time just to spread her ass and stick my nose right up against her sweaty hole and kneel there for hours

What does your sister smell like?

I bet your lifts are dogshit and your sister is ugly we dont care

Attached: lust provoking image.png (575x620, 272.41K)

The same lifts that you do you fucking idiot, girls train the same as men it's not complicated.

I'll show her a proper program at my home gym if you catch my drift

Imagine if she challenged you to a game of pool and she kept bending over like that and you got a chubby and then halfway through the game she just railed the cueball and it leapt off the table and hit you right in your semisoft dickhead and you immediately fell to the ground and she came over and started farting in your face while you were on the ground unable to do anything but writhe through the pain and smell her horrible farts and she just started laughing at you that would suck haha

>Also how do I get her away from weirdos like you guys
LMAO coming from the guy that uses back shot photos when discussing his sister telling me I’m creepy. Anyway, just tell her to wear shorts. If she dresses on tights and crop tops she’ll get more attention than a t-shirt and basketball shorts

yeah that would suck haha

She needs to be plugged by the darkest, meatiest African dick up her ass IMMEDIATELY

Imagine if she made a bet with you had to be her personal seat cushion for the entire night right after she drank four Muscle Milk shakes and you blatantly lost.

Get her to wear yoga pants (black to reduce apparent size), a hoodie (some natural non-attention grabbing color/no pattern) and sneakers. People will think she's autistic and won't approach.

>Also how do I get her away from weirdos like you guys.
Claim her first. I don't care for used goods and imuotos belong to their onii-chans anyway.

bros that ass NEEDS some HWD
your sister should do HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] squats til failure, 3 sets 3 times daily

>The gym isint creepy or anything
Lmao. Lol. I go to a gym user, you'd never know I'm a creep, but I'm the biggest creep on the planet. Imagine taking female family members out in public without full garb and face coverings, don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for you doing this, but you should understand not everyone needs to go up and sniff a girl to be a creep. All women are whores by the way, even her.

I am always amazed by the effort people expend in these posts

1 set of deadlifts every 3 days, sumo, back squats otherwise afterwards every 2 days 3x8-12. Chin Ups to build that back and biceps, nothing else needed other than maybe some posture work to balance that shit out later like deadhangs, bird-dog and straight legged calf stands.

Imagine responding to yourself to just bump up the thread, pathetic.

twp mad

Attached: B57E2BB0-20BC-4D08-BF7A-DFD050D1847A.jpg (1170x415, 210.88K)

Attached: based-moron-detective.png (745x182, 23.31K)

Holy shit, people are still this autistic.

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL ASSESSSSSSS

HUUMALALAALALALLALAHUMALALLALALLA

AAAAAWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Attached: 1619770385965.gif (644x800, 525.85K)