The bar is open

Come take a seat. Have a drink, on the house. Happy Friday to you all. Another week down. How the hell have you been?

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZTVO-LIg

Attached: 1588098354683.jpg (675x505, 334.47K)

(Paraphrased from a different thread about zoomers’ love of ass eating)

I’m 25 and my friends never shut the fuck up about how much they love eating ass and how they’re obsessed with anal sex and giant ass (me and my friends are white, by the way). They complain that their girlfriends’ asses aren’t big enough and that their gfs won’t do anal, etc. but they all gleefully tell stories about eating girl-ass. I’m not into this stuff at all myself and I don’t know where they got it from.

The thing is, a few weeks ago I went on a date with a girl, and two mornings later I wake up to see that she sent me a whole bunch of texts at 4AM about how she’s stuck on the toilet shitting a lot. Now, I just thought this was really gross and unnecessary, but after reading this thread I do wonder: is there any chance she thought I would find it sexy? She also went on a bizarre “I’m not racist, but…” rant about why she would never date a black guy a few nights earlier, and that also seemed like she was trying to signal something.

seems kind of based

had a fucking hell of a ride this week

1. Got a call back from the school I interviewed at, they loved me and want me to teach there. I've never taught in an affluent area, always low income schools, and I didn't expect them to even give me a second look, hell I went in thinking it would be good interview practice.
2. Looked up ex, she's covered in tats up to her neck now and she looks dejected and disillusioned. I feel guilty about it, as if though I caused it, even though she left me and I found out she cheated.
3. I found out I didn't pass my teacher credential assessment and now I don't know if that's going to impact the job offer I got. I had put in my resume and application that I was applying in May for my credential, but I still hadn't passed the assessment.

I went from an incredible high to now feeling even worse than before the previous week

>I’m 25 and my friends never shut the fuck up about how much they love eating ass and how they’re obsessed with anal sex and giant ass (me and my friends are white, by the way)
Just because you have white skin doesn't mean you're white

I feel really guilty for accidentally overserving a customer and she wound up getting way too drunk spending all day at our bar. I know what they really need is water/food but I find it difficult to look a person who is drowning in loneliness in the eyes and tell them what they need without coming across as suddenly cold. I’m really hoping this weekend goes smoothly because the whole incident has left me feeling sour. I need to do better, I can do better, it’s just hard for me to think in the moment.

gf getting less attractive, she isn't caring much about hair, nails or skin anymore, she's been trying to lose weight for around 4 months now because she had a bit of a tummy and it's honestly getting worse. The other day she told me I'm walking a fine line between encouraging and body shaming. Women have it so easy too. Just saw some nudes from last year and she honestly looks so hot and way better compared to now. Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

Water with apple cider vinegar, please.
I fumbled a video interview earlier. Complete word salad when the manager asked why I was interested in working for the company and I ended up tripping over my words.
I went out and did sprints barefooted to get my mind off it. I'm on night shift tonight which sucks. Yardwork, kickboxing and work again tomorrow. Might catch a UFC stream during my shift.
Nothing particularly BAD going on in life right now., but I feel like manchild spinning his wheels. Stuck and still trying to figure out how to move forward.

I started at a new workplace a few weeks ago, but i have a really hard time bonding with people who are my age or younger. I know i guess it doesn't matter, i just feel like a boomer even though i'm only 26.

Kinda based. Idk, my ex always wanted to eat my ass and I always felt self-conscious because that's where my poop comes out of (I would never eat hers, and she never asked)

She's an adult woman who made her own decisions. You did nothing wrong.
Tell her she's walking a fine line between fuckable and single.

I really hope she wasn't trying to be sexy.
Ass to mouth is how you get intestinal parasites and pink eye. It's a retarded fucking meme.

Still fat, still single, nothing has changed there. I'll stay in the thread and read all of your guys' posts.

Attached: png.png (512x512, 24.19K)

finally getting myself to join the gym after a horrible and sedimentary routine of crash dieting->recovering->normal dieting cycle. right now my body is sitting at a firm average, and i know that i have the drive to obsessively gymcel 5x a week, it's just a matter of how embarrassed i'll feel trying out the weight stuff instead of holding onto cardio every time i go in. even though i'm lonely, i'm glad to be living through another week. hope all is well with you anons

She also went from really wanting a DUI setting up the appointment and everything to becoming mostly uninterested and "prioritizing other things" which I just find odd. I guess she's just stressed from graduating and getting her degree (psychologist yikes) but it does still annoy me and she knows it

Get her to do some fun, light work outs with you user, maybe the endorphins will change her mind and she’ll get back into working out more often. People forget how much they enjoy exercise when they’ve been out of it for awhile. On days when I don’t work out I feel less happy/motivated overall.

She goes to the gym like 4 or 5 times a week, it's not her lack of exercise it's her apperant inability to eat at a deficit. I taught her how to count calories and walked her through high protein high fiber for the first few days to not feel hunger (at a 300 cal deficit lol) but after going to the nutritionist she decided to just follow what the nutri said without counting. I know I'm sounding like a huge crying bitch right now but it's just so tiresome at this point

I think I've found a very cute girl to make my gf, but I still wanted to fuck around and slut it up some more before getting in a relationship, it just seems to be going that way quite intensely. I know, a very privileged life right now after being alone for so long, but I still want to spray my seed in the guts of a few dating app whores. I even feel like I'm emotionally cheating by speaking to them still FUCK

>can't stop thinking about her

Attached: 1654890831580.gif (220x220, 1.46M)

Well for one the vagus nerve linked to our stomachs is a piece of shit, it takes awhile for it to realize how full we are and it can make our appetite roar out of control. A chick I know lost weight by making sure to hydrate more during/between meals, helped her feel more full after meals.

>I still want to spray my seed in the guts of a few dating app whores
why?

I've just been in the dumps and I can't shake it. I'm getting bored of my job, I feel like my friends don't want me around (although that might be in my head), and I'm frustrated at my failed attempts at dating.
Also I'm getting kinda fat (22% bodyfat) but I haven't reached my goals on the weights yet, so I don't know if I want to cut just yet, but I feel fat and gross.
Also I'm bald.

I like women

Yeah that makes sense I drink a lot of water on a cut too. I'm not sure how much she drinks and honestly don't remember if I told her to just drink more to eat less, I'll give it a shot. Thanks user

>the lower percent body fat I get, the fatter the chicks I'm into
>the stronger I get the more I want to be dommed
Why does this happen?