Snail

How do I dodge the snails (naked) during my morning run? There are at least 3 snails every 10 meters due to the waterness in the morning. It is so dark I can't see anything and dodging 1500 (5000/10 x 3) snails is impossible. How do other seaclimate bros dodge the morning snails? No I won't kill the snails.

Attached: shelledsnail.jpg (600x600, 28.13K)

Eat them. Extra protein, I think

>waterness
ESL?

I respect your compassion for other life forms. Try wearing a head lamp to illuminate your path

I mean like the wet morning air it draws the snails out

Walk to a place where there isn't snails and run there or get a treadmill.

I am poor so no treadmill and in morning summer the waterness draws tje snails out en masse

Lamp is good idea

Humidity?

I just dodge them, headlamp is probably the best way if you run somewhere very early with no lights overhead.

If I stomp a snail by mistake I go back and fully pulverize it in case it has to live on and suffer in a cracked shell.

Also sorry, are you naked or are the snails? Because those are slugs. Slightly harder to spot.

Just trample them it's a snail lmao

I mean slugs yes, but there are so many (pic related) dodging them makes me so slow
yes! In winter there are no snails but now so many

Attached: minefield.png (591x398, 14.72K)

dew

Don't kill the snails bro. They are based.

Yes exactly that is why I made the thread I do not want to kill the snails

>No I won't kill the snails.
based

I kill most small bugs and other weird shit without remorse. Snails are different I like to grab them and help them across the path to avoid them getting crushed.

Attached: h6r78btudrt.png (1280x889, 838.79K)

I like your meme very much thank you

Based. Snails are the white man's friend.

Just capitalise on the dodge gains, bro. Maybe do some sprints or your regular run later in the day. Or just don't run on the path

iiiiiiiiiiiii
am a
snaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil

You can't just cook and eat them though. Most of these cute fuckers eat plants laced with pesticides or whatever plant fits as food, like fungi and mold.Gross.

Smaller, quicker steps, higher knees. Burst out of the dodge. You’re now on a snail agility run.