Cons
>no hair
>have to be mindful of sunburn
>look older
>look less friendly

Pros
>cleaner
>no shampoo jew

Hair was too thin the hairline was shit so I shaved me head, I'll keep a cope beard like pic related and move on and will not let that stop me from making it, cheers bros.

Attached: 7a91215501546ec0f672c5918277036f.jpg (2448x3264, 694.7K)

Dont worry king, shaved head is based.

>bald
>ugly
>chinlet
>jawlet
>5'10 manlet

At least I got great beard genetics, guess it's time to shave and grow a cope beard

Thanks fren.

Yeah that's the deal, I too can grow a proper beard yet those same genes made me go bald. It a nice joke played by nature desu.

>look less friendly
this is noticeable in interactions. women stopped smiling at me
t. had to cope my norwood with the beard+shave

I had the opposite effect. I'm not a chinlet and I looked angry before a beard. I have to keeps it short otherwise it gets wild so I start looking like a deranged homeless man.

I can grow a full head of hair but shaving it once a week is easier and feels way better lol

>look less friendly
how is this a con

growing out thin stringy scraggly hair

Cons
>???
>none

Pros
>chicks dig it
>savage hobo look really hits their rape fetish
>easy, requires no actions on your part
>shows confidence
>play by your own rules

cons
>look more like a redditor
pros
>beard naturally angles people's eyes down towards your fizeek

If you're over 10% bf, it will look bad, or at least considerably worse than growing out your hair.

How is it not?

You can no shampoo even with hair.Just takes a bit of time for your hair to adjust so you will go through a greasy period. Using pure soap occasionally to clean helped me get through it. Now my hair never gets greasy from just cleaning with water.

>can’t grow a mustache, can grow a beard easily everywhere else
>slowly going bald
JUST

Attached: DE6ADEDF-9CAC-4F01-BDBB-6F146FB3BAF2.jpg (217x320, 30.26K)

>chicks dig it
No they dont. No one digs it and everyone thinks it looks like shit
>savage hobo look really hits their rape fetish
Leave your fucking house and touch grass
>easy, requires no actions on your part
Yes it does. Unless you want to look like youre sleeping under a bridge you would still have to go to a barber
>shows confidence
It literally doesnt. The only thing it shows is that youre clinging to your last remaining hair like a delusional faggot and many people will keep asking you why youre not just shaving it off
>play by your own rules
Your rules will make you look like a mid 30s virgin atheist who doesnt take showers because he "doesnt care about social norms"

Attached: A8BDuh3xvoqR4rLtEXzpOrVSVRPS0my_7gFgQCOpxhQ.jpg (1920x2560, 410.41K)

Can't even grow a beard and balding already, but I don't think it's that bad without the beard. For me personally as long as I stay lean, I've got relatively defined features and face is okay but turn into a blob when I gain some kilos

Rock that based salafi look bro.

Attached: 7a91215501546ec0f672c5918277036f.jpg (900x600, 52.23K)

>>no shampoo jew
the fuck is a shampoo jew?

Attached: 1446821345504.jpg (640x480, 25.31K)

Imagine the color of the guy on the right but the fullness of the left, grew a beard for a year or so and my gf said I looked like an amish leprauchan

Touch grass? Gonna touch pussy. With muh dick.

Attached: 0u834qbmyaq11.png (1326x1368, 50.26K)

Great hair genetics, can't grow a beard for shit :(

since when is shaving your head a bad thing and cope?

Attached: 1b19b301bde500e73c7fbba1b6ae660c.jpg (750x560, 254.4K)