21.3g of protein per 100g

> 21.3g of protein per 100g

Find a flaw

Attached: TempehPackFrontRGB.png (600x600, 264.25K)

S0-y!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1619770385965.gif (644x800, 525.85K)

why are you niggas looking for the holy grail when meat and dairy exist?

>average 61mg of isoflavones per 100g
Are you trying to transition or something?

Attached: soy isoflavones.png (1192x1408, 111K)

Tempeh is kind of an acquired taste. It's something that one clearly knows has been fermented when ones eats it.

Less than 300mg per day is all you need to grow tits, and already with just 1 pack for 1 meal you're halfway there

Attached: gyno soy.jpg (753x745, 105.24K)

>baiting people to quote you and post soijaks
why?

It's fine. Plant proteins are less bio-available than animal proteins but ultimately there is nothing wrong with söy despite what retarded faggots who don't know shit about chemistry, biology, or the human body want you to think. It's about 74% available, and chicken is about 80%. Red meat is even more bioavailable but anyone who wants to split hairs between tofu/tempeh and chicken breast is probably a room-temperature iq mouth breather.

I'm always surprised by onions sauce, basically the only good onions product.

>imported meat alternatives
YAAAAAS RESIST CAPITALISM XISTERS!

Attached: 1644196099182.jpg (694x463, 101.82K)

>there is nothing wrong with soi
Except that isoflavones are estrogen analogues and found in beans, of which soi has the most.

Attached: HRT.jpg (723x649, 133.74K)

Soi also has very high levels of proline, which is linked to depression

Attached: soy protein proline.jpg (567x820, 123.9K)

It affects behavior in monkeys as well, making them more submissive, lonely, and passive aggressive. Sound familiar? It should that's how you would describe soifags.

Attached: Soy isoflavones in monke.jpg (559x794, 131.83K)

Sorry rabbi, not happening

You can buy isoflavones over the counter at your local grocery store. They're used as estrogen replacements, particularly in post-menopausal women who produce less of it. It's like testosterone replacement therapy, but for women's estrogen levels, and you don't need to jump through hoops to get it

Attached: Estroven.jpg (2000x2000, 283.29K)

I pulse it in a blender until it's the consistency of ground meat and use as a topping for dandan noodles.

>there is nothing wrong with söy
yes, if you want to transition

Attached: soibot.jpg (640x804, 56.22K)

Another mongoloid who generalizes animal studies to humans, neat. Phytoestrogens aren't bioidentical and don't act the same as estrogen in the human body, even if they're capable of serving some of the same purposes.
There's no arguing with schizos who think they're rational, have fun. Actually becoming a tranny would be a better use of my time than trying to break through the bullshit you've devoted yourself too.

>generalizes animal studies to humans
The post you responded to *is* a human study.
>Phytoestrogens aren't bioidentical and don't act the same as estrogen in the human body
They're analogues, so you're correct in that they're not identical, but neither are anabolic steroids to testosterone.
>There's no arguing with schizos
Oh reading studies is now schizo. I didn't know. I guess I should go watch Forks Over Knives and other vegan propaganda documentaries funded by the soi lobby for some real science

Attached: SOYYYYYY.jpg (1122x2208, 448.72K)

C O P E
S
E
E
T
H
E
D I L A T E

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 19.55.34.png (942x776, 86.32K)

Milk is way worse if you're concerned about oestrogen

Attached: estrogen-in-common-foods_1.jpg (648x307, 38.73K)