Lankbros, how do you keep yourself motivated?

Lankbros, how do you keep yourself motivated?
Been training for a year now, and since I am 1.95, my torso still looks like that of a dyel.
Also I can only benchpress 60kg when I am 90kg; manlets can easily lift 100% of their bodyweight in such a timespan.
When I post body, people assume I am doing something wrong, but this is what muscles look like on a more stretched surface.

Attached: f6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f.jpg (1273x1440, 102.97K)

170cm manlet checking in. I am lifting 6 months so far and can do 90kg bench press (65kg body wegith).

Being short still sucksthough 1.95m would be god Mode. you are probably use to having things easily instead of having to work hard for scraps in life, which is why you are finding it hard to prgoress at lifting

idk, i'm 191cm 85kg lanklet and i bench 110kg for 5. sounds like you are just a seething manlet

180cm 180lbs, could bench 80 on my first day in the gym but i already was pretty active so sucks to be a lanklet. Give up, die a dyel or have the balls to live

i'm 193cm and around 95kg and i am seeing results

i am motivated to progress because i'm focusing on compound lifts and trying to progress every workout. this works for me, i go every other day and sometimes i take 2 whole rest days if i feel like i am draining my energy too much

A Hibar Squat 3x5 (ATG), OHP 3x5, bent over barbell rows 3x12 and i finish with hip mobility stretches and pullups and i do ab exercises

B is focused on deadlifting and bench pressing, i also do some curling and tricep skullcrushers 3x12 sets and again hip mobility stretches and ab work at the end of my sets

make sure you come to the gym super hydrated and fed (i always have a big bowl of oats, 2L of water and a protein bar) about 2 hours before i workout and energy hasnt been a problem for me

>"manlet"
>"lanklet"
>"checking it"
>"reporting in"
>"seething"
>"dyel"
please die, all of you. bunch of heightcels using buzzwords in this shit thread, fuckin disgusting. get off my board never return

>170cm manlet checking in. I am lifting 6 months so far and can do 90kg bench press (65kg body wegith).
nah. 60kg max

By eating more and working out hard. I’m patient, I’m hungry, I’m lanky, and I’m gonna make it.

oh sweet summerchild

it's unreal how hard I can trigger manlets just by making one low effort shitpost thread. you people are so sad kek. I'd be sad too if I could never be a real man.

188cm for 74kg here, no bench but I can floor press my 24 kettlebell for 8 reps.
Yeah, it's not much, but although slow, the progress has been constant. To me it sounds like your problem is being a skinnyfat.

this
if dumb incel terminology like that would become the norm this would quickly cease to be a place where you can seriously and productively discuss fitness

nice larp. you're a manlet coper who got triggered by the manlet hate b8 thread.

>my torso still looks like that of a dyel.
>Also I can only benchpress 60kg

I'm 6'3", 230lbs ohp 185 bench 300, squat close to 400, deadlift 5 pl8, and I just look like a fat guy. Everyone is always surprised when I lift heavy. My arms are only 17" lol

I'm 5'8" here and let me tell you something. I am handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5" dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to call me for a bootycall late at night, I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Lower center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as a mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.
Sports I would destroy you at in order
>Soccer
>Football
>E-sports
>Baseball
>Endurance running
>Tennis
>Golf
>Footgolf
>others
I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery. ngmi

looks like someone got mad over that b8 thread kek

post body

that's it? PFFFFFFFFF! I'm 10 feet tall and make a 10 figure salary, I'm a champion in every sport in existance and even in several outside of existance, I refuted einstein's theory of relativity after my first day of trying and I fucked 500 supermodels before the age of 12. damn it feels good to be a chad.

is this pasta fresh? thanks for the read

Based.
You gotta eat big to get big.
>t. absolute lanklet

seething manlet
I lift the same as you have written but still I'll be aesthetic someday, I have high aesthetics ceiling yet maybe you can lift more faster but all that you can hope for is fucking dwarf mode that no girl finds attractive lmaooo

Attached: 1626539698888.jpg (1080x1350, 271.19K)