Why is lifting so popular among young women now...

Why is lifting so popular among young women now? When I was starting out there were only ever a handful of girls doing actual routines at my gym; these days it's full of buff zoomerettes.

Attached: 1849034890224.webm (720x1280, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/604VG0fAKVc?t=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because of woke propaganda, women nowadays are hellbent on becoming "independent" and "self-sufficient". They can't accept the tried and biologically proven truth: that is, women cannot exist without men and depend on them. Men can do anything, while women need HWD to survive

They don't wanna end up like their moms

Attached: 1650299871617.webm (406x720, 1.63M)

it's not, it's not popular among men either, virtually all adult men and women in first world countries in every age demographic are out of shape as fuck.

Every girl who goes to the gym was raped by a family member as a child

Attached: The-Boys-Season-3-Homelander.jpg (1920x1080, 390.78K)

80% of the girls in my gym just do the same three ass oriented workouts

Wait, that's not what I meant to post

Attached: v12044gd0000caeh1ojc77u653bnfsi0 (1) (1).webm (576x1024, 1.08M)

It's a way to get attention in a male environment and a good excuse to post videos half naked. They aren't even aware that this is why they're doing it.

Attached: wrasslin.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Proof you don't go to the gym

do adults watch this shit?

you can see how unathletic this dude is, stumbling like a baby deer after he bites on the feint and misses his reactionary grab. where does this girl wrestle? some bumblefuck flyover state?

Easiest way to get ego Boosts + attractive dudes hit the gym too

Michigan
youtu.be/604VG0fAKVc?t=40

Quite the improvement

Attached: 04777959-09B7-4DC4-86D4-D56DF2DD8809.jpg (666x1023, 191.44K)

80% of men in the gym just do the same 3 arm oriented workouts

Normally I hate capeshit, but this is something else and I really like it. You should give it a shot dude

Attached: 1654824588507.jpg (960x956, 54.82K)

honestly i think getting jacked just appeals to a certain personality type so as soon as it became even slightly socially acceptable all the women with that personality started lifting. imo most of woman i've met who lift seriously have the same gym autism as dudes who lift.

Wrestling is more about technique than anything else. Just one small misstep and you get into a painful lock no matter how ripped you look. It’s also a top tier fighting style in MMA. A lot of these body builders and lifters actually get recked during fights because they just built their body to look good than anything else

>Mom look over here for a sec
>Hey guys lolololol my moms such a fatty now lolol god she should khs uwu
What the fuck is wrong with these "people."

Just the fact that she hasn't chopped her hair short, dyed it blue, covered herself in shitty tats and piercings, and that she has a little makeup on makes her a 10/10 for her generation.

imagine the smell tho

Attached: Exclaimer.webm (576x1024, 2.95M)

Is anyone actually complaining about this development? So many of the women I meet have like 3/10 bodies and swipe left to everyone but 6'3 super hot men on everything.

About time some of them started putting in at least some effort.

Its trendy on tick tock

Attached: pepe!.jpg (976x850, 164.08K)

>Why is lifting so popular among young women now?
It's not, it is just that tiktok has whores posting for male attention.
>When I was starting out there were only ever a handful of girls doing actual routines at my gym; these days it's full of buff zoomerettes.
I have only seen a few women lift "heavy" in my un I gym, there are far more males lifting heavy and being big.

holy fuck she's 100 times more gorgeous than that ugly zoomer tranny cunt everyone here keeps worshipping ( can't even be bothered to remember her name but you know who I'm talking about, the one with the annoying zoomer voice ).

I hate that she says this when you can't even tell

this one?

Attached: blobfish.png (2032x1799, 416.23K)

The funny is women don’t even need to lift or workout like at all. They just need to watch their diet and they still complain about that with their stupid body positivity movements. While being skinny is not enough for men. This is how lazy and privileged most women are

You're the first one to make the joke, made me lol