What are the downsides

what are the downsides

Attached: ripe-bananas.jpg (1200x889, 90.06K)

Looks gay when you eat them.

Diabetes

Strangely high amount of sugar and carbs.
It's one of those foods people who say they eat healthy but dont lose weight eat too much of

I eat like 7 of these lil Niggas a day I can’t help it. After a certain point they constipate the fuck out of you but I don’t care I still eat them. Also, there may be something with them being high serotonin which could be a potential negative

Someone on here told me that the vitamin and fiber content goes exponentially down the more ripe/dark it gets so u gotta eat them when they a lil green

This board is scared of fruit. Bananas are fantastic. Peanut butter, banana, milk, whey powder shake is too good to pass up.

I eat 3 of them and I've already hit my weekly sugar goals.

fruits always make my tummy uneasy
fuck fruits

ripe ones have more antioxidants. Also green ones taste bad

Bananas, or any fruit in general, is not meant to be eaten unripe. Green bananas are practically just starch. If you still think sugar in fruit is bad then you are a normie

faggots at work eat all of them before I even get the chance

Attached: banana.jpg (1242x893, 111.25K)

You’re a confirmed faggot if you eat unripe bananas or avoid eating those “brown spots”

Haha

Attached: banana.png (516x526, 256.97K)

those parts are all mushy and taste strange like ur pussy

Deadly black tarantulas

Banana are great, they have a low glycemic index, satiate you and give you potassium while giving you a good mix of fructose and starch. Also handy to transport and lasts a long time on the counter.

8/10

I eat 4 of these a day. Don't listen to faggots diabolising sugar. Just look at gorillas. Do they look like they have diabetes from all the bananas they eat?

That isnt a downside for you though fag

A potato has more potassium, they go bad in like 2 days so you can’t buy them in bulk, you will put off women by eating them in public and they’re usually shipped from the other side of the world.

Imo you should only eat local, I refuse animal, dairy and plants if they’re imported.

Eat grass then horses are jacked

Go eat mosquitos and you can fly like a bat

>they go bad in like 2 days
buy green bananas and put them in the fridge

OOOH BANANA

I really really like this image

Nothing wrong with carbs or even sugars, bananas are good and tasty, we have had tribes eating most of their daily intake in just honey and be absolutely fine.
The one and only thing killing and fattening people is seed oils/omega 6, that is the one thing we get too much and its literal poison.