Info about “Fitness Gear” plates, found free

320 lbs of like-new plates outside a dumpster. The gods have rewarded me—but are these plates calibrated? I can’t find shit about “Fitness Gear” plates. Doesn’t matter a lot but I was wondering if anyone has used this brand.

Attached: B563387A-4A8D-4AAA-A2A5-7B0D52AAE380.jpg (1920x1080, 490.3K)

Lucky son of a bitch

just get a fucking scale and put a towel on the scale to weigh them.

It’s a sign, user. Home gym master race ascension

This. If any are under or overweight, get a trades buddy to trim or weld extra metal on.

That’s a fuckin great idea

just weigh them on a bathroom scale. as long as they're within a few lbs then who cares

>owns a work bench and power tools
>doesn't own a scale
wut?

>If any are under or overweight, get a trades buddy to trim or weld extra metal on.
the thing is, even if they are slightly under or over, who cares? as long as you progressive overload you'll still make gains. it's not like you're holding a powerlifting comp in your garage

Confirmed lazy fag, shoulda just weighed them myself. They’re all off by a few lbs.

Just clean them up first.

I mean they could be all differnt weights, and in that case you could off-balance and hurt yourself.

>calibrated
Dude 1 who the fuck cares
2 if you have a bathroom scale find out for yourself
3 also fuck you and your luck

Mark them with their real weight and pair them as close as possible when in use.

Attached: F3ADCF09-2E30-42BC-9199-1D80B479E7F4.jpg (233x308, 19.2K)

Most weights you use in a normie gym are going to be off a bit. You're not going to hurt yourself.

This 1lb is nothing to fret about, most 45s can range all the way from 43-48lbs

They are cast iron olympic plates, the most common type.

Definitely not calibrated.

Still good though. Lucky you user!

I’ve got fitness gear plates but they are a different style. Pretty sure it’s a Chinese brand.

Probably not, but weigh them and find out

Ofc they’re not calibrated you nigger. Do those look like 200 dollar plates to you? It doesn’t matter, your gym doesn’t have em either. You’re not an Olympian.