Does your girlfriend stay Any Forums ?

Does your girlfriend stay Any Forums ?

Attached: 1654876051454.png (1366x768, 2.36M)

She's a powerlifter so technically but she's chubs on the outside.

No.
My gf is literally a human sponge, soft and flabby. I wish she would take more care of herself and her body.

Girlfriend?

She does kickboxing but eats fast food, so no

We exercise together sometimes (like the 2 days a week when she's got the time) but she's been focusing on school mostly, which I'd actually prefer.

the same way you do, honey

Wife has a kid two months ago.
She was very fit and 52kg, but then gained 18kg. She still has 4kg to return to her original weight, but I suspect 2kg of those are now in her chest. She lost some muscle and is now shedsing her fat and rehaning strengh and muscle.
Should be ready in August the latest. Vgghhhhhh

What does the H stand for, user?

Attached: dsf87sd87f.jpg (236x175, 6.45K)

This is the kind of girl I'm after. /fat/ and Any Forums. Sadly no powerlifting gyms in the area so it's hard to find one who's both

hamburgers

Attached: hitler burger.jpg (828x1792, 132.67K)

That poor 800 dollar Hermes belt holding her gunt in...

>most popular reactions are laugh and love
jews get dabbed on even on their own facebook page

Hymen (missing)

It's easy to get a fat girl in to lifting. It gives them an excuse to eat without guilt and fit goals to work towards that aren't constrained by their weight. Things like running are hard for a fatty but going in with a 200lb legpress makes them feel strong and fit and convinces them they're naturally made for it.

I got gifted a clik clak (it's the H braclet) and I have no idea how the fuck people unironically wear this shit. I mean the only good thing Hermes ever made was their Birkin.

Hwumbo

You're not wrong - I've done it before - but the problem is the work ethic. Like I have a bunch of friends who either eat like shit or have a sedentary lifestyle, but have maintained at say 30 BMI for years and are otherwise hardworking. But a lot of fat people don't have that kind of drive and that's why they're fat in the first place

doesnt do fitness explicitly

I am helping her control weight by having her go 100% carnivore for as long of a stretch as possible, and introducing couples activities like walking and kayaking

What;s her name?

>Uh, okay, baby be calling me Hercules
>'Cause the H on my waist, but this bitch here stand for Hermes

Attached: e82b8ad098be04fb086164457532f232.300x300x1.png (300x300, 92.78K)

she does a lot of HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] squats

Bros how the FUCK do I help my gf's mental fitness?

Attached: test.jpg (4269x2455, 1.46M)

HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] whore

nice

it was original upside down, set to Hmini