KEFIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR!

KEFIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR!

Attached: file.png (560x514, 111.25K)

Literally just eat yoghurt like a normal fucking person, incels. Like, imagine you meet a guy and he says he drinks "kefir" LMAO, major ick

It's greek yogurt yo-j

> ick
YWNBAW

what's wrong with kefir? I like the sour taste. Just because ketofags obsess over it doesn't make it bad

Quark is the GOAT of dairy products.

this but unironically i chug that shit

why yes i have got a batch brewing right now

kafir

nut juice xisters...

Attached: 1653400551848.png (1080x1795, 664.42K)

I dont do keto but kefir tastes good. Do too many carbs make you a seething autist trip fag?

Making kefir is low tech and nearly maintenance free. Taking a 5 dollar gallon of organic whole milk and making it better by letting it sit on the counter at room temp seems like a no brainer.

always assume that research results condensed into a tweet or headline are insignificant.

Same. I once was watching a video about African tribes and what they eat, and as they were eating the red meat, and drinking the blood and fermented milk, I was drinking my kefir and was pretending to be among them.

Attached: 1624898896678.jpg (1182x754, 52.32K)

Based kefir bro. I need to get my grains.

better to have it in a dark spot

Probably made a first batch of yogurt by dumping quite a bit of Greek yogurt into small pot of unpasteurized full fat milk. Seemed yogurt-ish enough. Now making a new batch by using that yogurt, we will see if it does actually works.

People were fine with consuming dairy for millennia, it's probably okay.

Only the Jews are schizophrenic enough to complain about dairy, don't be jewed.

True, I cover it with a towel
Do it, it's the easiest thing once you dial it in. Take a couple minutes a day maximum

Bros kombucha is like magic

>Make sweet tea (ratios don't even matter)
>Add it to your existing kombucha jar
>Leave for a week
>Fill a flip top bottle 1/3 pineapple juice 2/3 kombucha
>Wait 1 day
>Delicious probiotic fizzy drink for like 25ยข

And you don't even need to go to a speciality store or website for the starter, you just buy a bottle of the stuff

Don't care, don't talk to women. Don't talk to anyone. Drink kefir anyway