How The Fuck Do You Train People?

>fat fuck cousin and her gay skeleton best friend have been pestering me to train them
>constantly tell them I’m not a trainer
>mom, aunt, and uncle pester me into training them
>dad knows it’s a lost cause and tell me “Godspeed, son”
>5 weeks in, they can hardly lift a barbell
>with the amount of time the fat bitch sits on a toilet, and the amount of time skelly bounces on a dick, I thought squatting would be easier for them
>they still can’t do a single rep of a push up, a pull up, or a dip
>can’t even get them to goblet squat a 25lb dumbbell or curl 10lb dumbell
>cousin gets winded doing 3 lunges
>gay boy keeps bitching and complaining, yet swears he’s serious about this
>despite constantly telling they need to get their diets in check and helping them with the nutritional aspect, fatty patty still eats McDoogle’s breakfast, lunch, and dinner
>skelly eats a candy bar and a redbull a day
>this morning, I was fed up and gif related
>proceeded to block cousin and aunt

Waiting for my uncle to bitch at me so I can block him too. How do gym trainers not flip their wig over people like this? They’re not getting paid enough to not give up on people, are they?

Attached: 1FA7D702-5BAA-4F8F-84AD-BCB063853C64.gif (480x270, 3.13M)

trainers are in it for the money, they don't care if their clients succeed, they just want to make them feel like they're doing something and string them along for as long as they can.

>helping normies
ngmi

Tried doing this with my oldest brother. I haven’t talked to the fat fuck for the past two years, besides thanksgiving. It’s a shame to live in the shadow of your tattoo younger brothers.

Trainers get paid by time not results. The only reason they’d care if someone wasn’t making progress is if they didn’t want it reflecting poorly on their ability.

Peepul du job 4 moneyz? how? y?

if you were getting paid $100 an hour, you'd probably have more motivation to think more creatively how to get them into shape.

It’s shocking how many people can’t do a single squat, even with their own body weight.

nigger u need to have them do cardio and stretches. stick them on the elliptical and they'll slowly get in shape.

>have skelly do cardio and not lift or eat more
My man…

>wall push ups
>leg lifts
>planks
>long walks/hikes
(to name just a few)
until they can handle something harder.

Did you even try to help them or did you just tell them to do X and then get upset when they were too out of shape to do X? I get the diet shit though, that's got to be frustrating.

So they pester you to train them and then complain when you actually do.
Tell them to either take it seriously or stop wasting your time.

OP here
Didn’t have them try wall push ups. I had them do things like half push ups(knees touching the ground).

My cousin couldn’t do a single leg lift, can’t do a plank, and she complains about the walk from her car to the gym. She lives close enough to the gym to walk or ride a bike and be there before me. Of course she’ll never walk though.

Skelly is 5’9 at 110lbs. Too weak to lift his weight more than twice and can’t pull, push, curl, etc more than 5lbs. I’ve seen the dude eat a single Twix and throw the other one away saying he’s full.

kek

your fat cousin probably needs light cardio like cycling, swimming or rollerblading
and body weight exercises - she basically has extra lbs strapped to her at all times

they both have severe eating disorders (i.e. mental health issues) that need to be addressed before any amount of meaningful exercise can be approached. at most i would suggest walking regularly before their eating habits get fixed.

Money. Trainers get paid, so they have a higher tolerance for stupid.
Also people are more likely to follow advice they paid for than free advice.

>gay skeleton
a male can't lift a bar with 5-20lbs on day one

Attached: gross-disgust.gif (394x280, 689.88K)

>I’ve seen the dude eat a single Twix and throw the other one away saying he’s full.
kek

this dude trying to get people who can’t lift a barbell to goblet squat WITH a kettlebell

go walking with her. outside.

> I’ve seen the dude eat a single Twix and throw the other one away saying he’s full.
Trash food but still, what a waste.