Aldi is a Any Forums approved supermarket

Aldi is a Any Forums approved supermarket.

Attached: 5162772.jpg (1080x1765, 471.16K)

I switched to Kefir. Gave me the runnies for the first time, but it cleaned my gut. I support Kefir. About Aldi, almost everything is fine except that their fruits is at the verge of going rotten.

Their Chicken is godawful though. Beef is great and Lidl has better dairy.

I bought the kefir from aldi too, insanely cheap but I haven't gotten used to it yet.

Based kefirchad

Their beef is pretty good, same with the salmon. I haven't tried their chicken. Probably will steer away from it.

Probably will make my own kefir I get my hand on kefir grains. And then I'm gonna try to with raw milk and goat milk. Definitely better than greek or icelandic yogurt in flavor, but my oats miss the texture.

Protein grams on that yogurt boss?

I have this and their protein granola for breakfast

Im a big fan

Around 15~16g.

Onions in like 90% of Aldi's products. Low quality. Avoid

Huh? Did you say something?

Attached: 8-9-19-traderjoes.jpg (2160x1200, 1.27M)

>fat free

yeah no, a fat free yoghurt isn't normal, enjoy your sugar

Can you only find this at Aldi? The place I usually shop at used to carry it but stopped, and the nearest Aldi is in the middle of the ghetto but I've been missing Skyr.

Can I have this if milk fucks my stomach up

You shouldn’t be eating farmed salmon

I know. It was just once. I'm trying to find a market that sells fresh fish.

What's wrong with farmed salmon?

The greek yogurt I buy is 20 grams of protein for 140 kcal. Would love to try out skyr sometime, though I can't find it anywhere where I live

Attached: 1641331754868.png (1020x608, 802.26K)

I can reliably get Siggi's Skyr so I can't tell much. Though, greek yogurt has around as much as you said. Which brand are you getting, lad?

This stuff right here, I'm pretty sure it's the most common greek yogurt around, though I haven't found anything with better macros so far

Attached: Fage-Total-2-Nonfat-Plain-7oz-2691428419.jpg (450x450, 26.38K)

>23 g Protein
HOLY SHIT!

16 g for 150g serving. 48-50 for the tub.