How do i maximize speed during sets without compromising form or quality? webm unrelated

how do i maximize speed during sets without compromising form or quality? webm unrelated

Attached: danis plan to avoid a prenup.webm (574x584, 2.45M)

Marriage is a Venus fly trap for any man going into it with money

>webm unrelated

Fuck you nigger, ALWAYS GET A PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT

The same argument can be used against her, why is she worried about a pre-up does she think they're going to get divorced? Doesn't she trust him that they will be together forever?

prenups can be tossed out stupid, if she signed it 'under duress'

Prenuptial agreements are for people that have sex, not for you incel, go away

she wants his money to go on a HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] cruise with her girls

its based on experience, focus on form in the initial stages, then develop the muscle memory, then accelerate. doesn't need a whole thread

Which is why you start the discussion early into the relationship, spend at least a year fleshing out an agreement with your lawyer and a lawyer of her choice before you even get engaged, and make sure you actually use it to protect the shit you own/built up yourself rather than a way to leave her with nothing after. Prenups work

>webm unrelated
Then don't post it, you shithead.

>married
>sex
Kek

this so much this

>how do i maximize speed during sets without compromising form or quality?

Don’t. focusing on form is more important. When you lift do down slowly and then when you go up push the weight quick

>webm unrelated
that's a bannable offense

Why do we let women behave this way. We really shouldn't give them rights if this is how they're going to use them

I legit haven't seen a bbc post since this became a meme. is that really what it took? we tried mutt's law and buck breaking and that did nothing, but this shit works? niggers are a weird bunch.

>admitting to being this buttflustered over BBC posting
>celebrating after imitating it
you guys are really beyond pathetic

it was spammed constantly 24/7.nothing was spammed harder. it got really annoying and we tried making memes to combat it. spam anything this hard and people will be annoyed. you must be a newfag if you don't know how hard people used to spam this shit. it was basically in every thread.

Inshallah brother. Soon these thots will be put back in their place and we can have a harem and a functional society again.

more like your mind was zoned in on it every time it was mentioned (probably by a white guy or a spic)

you literally couldn't post a white woman without some nigger posting about muh bbc

kek nice catch, now that you say it yea... changs, nigs and cucks have been quiet...

>why do you hate kike spam
it's annoying, both coombaiters and BBC posters should be hanged

Attached: 1609835022749.jpg (245x249, 29.36K)