Just ate 5k cal on my cheat day

>just ate 5k cal on my cheat day
I just undid 2 weeks of progress bros..

Attached: 1638662071997.png (640x640, 398.1K)

>cheat day
No such thing, you just chose to eat like shit for a day.

Start swimming when I started there was only elders and chads and almost got out after the first class cause I was skinnyfat.

WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE FALL?!?!

WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE FALL DOWNNNN?!?!?!?!?!?

WE GET BACK UP

So? Just go run or walk with an incline you retard

36 egg whites and 1 multivitamin a day for a week

>5kcalories
>2weeks of progress
5,000/14=358

If your calorie deficit is only 358 youre not actually trying to diet user. Thats not even 2/3rds of a lb of fat per week lol.

Attached: 106271364-epididymitis-is-inflammation-of-the-epididymis-of-the-testicle-illustration-of-an-adult-human-testic.jpg (450x450, 17.25K)

We complain online about genetics

>cardio
I don't want to lose muscle mass

I've always wondered, if you eat a massive amount of food in a short time period, does the body absorb all that food? I mean, your gut is bound to be pushing and pushing the food along, so your body wouldn't have time to absorb to the same efficiency as a small meal, right?

At 1.7k I feel almost the same, at 1.4k my lifts have been 15- 20% weaker.

GO PUKE NOW FATTY

You cant build muscle and lose weight at the same time user.

Thats why most people switch between bulking and cutting.

>weak non believer

I'm a bit skinny fat at around 18% bf. You can't build muscle while cutting if you're already lean as fuck.

In theory, eat 7K calories above TDEE to gain a pound.

You ate 5K. Assuming you have a regular routine and cheat days aren't a regular thing, what are you worried about? If you undid two weeks' progress, you probably didn't make any progress in the first place.

Your body will burn its fat stores for energy if you’re in a caloric deficit, so it’s as if you’re eating at maintenance but using your body fat as fuel

Your body will more readily consume muscle mass in this situation.

Can't get back up because obese

Only if you're sedentary.

>5k cheat day
Lmao 5k is a cheat meal you absolute twink

>fatty cope

>I've always wondered, if you eat a massive amount of food in a short time period, does the body absorb all that food?
I’m too lazy to post good sources but on the one hand I don’t think it does, and on the other hand if you suddenly eat higher cals than your body is used to your metabolism will kick up a bit.

Have them every 4-6 weeks then. Problem solved.
Not counting the months of February and May when I didn't have any at all, and this month where I'm gonna have one (In exactly 10 days), I have 2 per month. I eat easily over 12,000 every time (I weighed everything on one of them out of curiosity). And yet I've continued losing weight.
This, it sounds like you're trying to maintain and failing. Hell maybe the cheat days would help keep it balanced.
From personal experience (see the above part of my post) the body becomes less and less efficient at storing extra food as fat the further past a certain point. For me that point is around 5,000 calories.
That's my theory on why super gluttonous fat >people (Nikocado, literally any Fat Acceptance personality) gain weight substantially slower than they in theory should.
Eating like a pig without drinking stuff like soda I think also helps, because without the corn syrup, your body doesn't blast insulin as hard as would be needed to store it all.

Just throw it up haha
One day won't make you bulimic haha